Chapter 3

*Aiden's POV*

I woke up to being normal again in my bed. I walked out to the living room to where my dad was "Hi" I said. He looked up at me "How'd you sleep?" I was about to say something, but I didn't, knowing the terrible consequences. "Terribly." I mumbled glaring at him. I could tell he was laughing on the inside.
"Well I'm off to my job." My dad stood up walking to the door. I had a comeback, but it wasn't smart to use it so, I just said "Okay," He opened the door and said one last goodbye, then he closed it. At this I went and got a bag full of marshmallows and started eating them, hoping he wouldn't notice they were gone.
I got dressed and walked out not wanting to go to the dining hall. But I did. I sat down by Blair, who was sitting by herself. "Hey." She looked up at me "You still like ponies?" She said laughing. I shook my head, lightly slapping her. "What happened to your chin?" I asked and She touches it, "Family reunion."She replied. I examed it, and said"That's nice" and she nodded.
"My dad's being a hawk again." I say. He had been staring at me since I sat down. Blair looked back at him "Don't look at him!" She went back to looking at me "Why?" She asked. "Cause he'll know were talking about him- oh great" He started coming over here.
He sat down by Blair, she tensed. "What ya girls talkin' about?" He asked. He knows. Blair came up with an excuse "The love of Aiden's life!" Blair said. I kicked her in the leg, hard. Blair hissed in pain and grabbed her leg. My dad boredly watched her.
She looked at me smerking "You wait." she said. I smiled "I got time." Eric looked at me, then her. Blair shook her head putting her leg down. "Choosing ceremony is coming up." My dad stood up leaving Blair and me. That ment new people we didn't know were coming to our faction. Great.
Blair watched him go then looked at me. "He's scary" She whispered to me. I shrugged and looked at Blair's parents then back at her. "Was 'Aiden's love of her life' really the first thing that came to mind?" I scratched my neck. She shrugged and said, "I thought he would do something." She smiled at me. I shook my head.
Blair stood up looking at me. "Lets do something..." She smerked. "Like what?" I stood with her. She shrugged and walked out of the dining hall. I followed behind, watching to make sure nobody was following "You just got out of trouble now your seeking for more?" She nodded at my question.
*Seven Years Later*
"Let's play Truth Or Dare." Blair said her eyes wild with fire.
"Okay!" I said
"Truth Or Dare?" She asked
"Truth." I responded
"Are you not Dauntless enough to do dare?" She asked.
My eyes widened because she was threatining me. "Fine Dare." I said in a low voice.
"I dare you to get a tattoo of the Dauntless symbol on your arm."
I ran before she could take me to the tattoo shop. She ran after me and I tripped over a rock as I looked back at her. She grabbed my arm. Then she dragged me straight to the tattoo shop. She picked me up and set me down on the chair.
"Hello." said a women. She wore Dauntless clothes.
"Hi!" Blair said.
"My name is Tori. What kind of tattoo do you want?
"Aiden would like a tattoo of the Dauntless symbol."
"Okay"
"Please no." I whispered.
"You chose dare." Blair said with a grin of excitement. "You made me!" I screamed.
"Okay just relax Aiden, and I will put the tattoo on." Tori said. "Where do you want it?"
"Her arm." Blair blurted out. I glared at her shaking my head.
"Okay."
The stinging on my arm made me close my eyes and bite my lip.
"It's fine Aiden. If you make it through this without screaming then I will get a tattoo too." Blair grinned with fire of excitement in her eyes.
"Okay." I said. "Fine."
"Your dad might be mad if he found out you had a tattoo." Blair said. "But atleast we are sixteen."
"Wait I recognize you." Tori said after she finished my tattoo. She was talking to Blair.
"My names Blair Eaton." "Oh I know your parents."
"Cool." Blair said. "It's my turn to get a tattoo Aiden!" I glared at her "Your parents are gonna be mad." I smerked watching her sit down. She got her tattoo, just as I did.
Blair's POV
When Tori finished my tattoo I took a picture of it and sent it to Daisy. It stings a little but atleast I survived. I was so excited to show everyone. I ran out the door saying thanks to Tori as I left.
"FREEDOM!" I yelled as I ran out of the shop twards home. Aiden was right behind me. We finally got home and my parents didn't care that I got a tattoo, Aiden's dad didn't seem to care.
"Blair." My mom said. "Go get Aiden and come right back."
"Okay."
I walked out of the room to go find Aiden. Luckily I bumped into her. "Follow me." I said and walked to where my mom was.
"Okay girls. You are going to make a new friend! I am going to meet Christina at the train with her daughter. Her daughter would love for you to come." My mother said excitedly.
"Cool." I said in a casual voice so no one would know I was nervous.
"Okay." Aiden said with a straight face.
It was three O' clock in the afternoon when I heard the train rumble against the tracks. I saw two figures in the train. Must be the people we were going to meet. I grabbed onto the handle and pulled myself up. Aiden was behind me and then my mom. Something touched me on the back that made me jump.
"HI!" an excited voice said as I turned around. "My names Chloe."
"Hi I'm Blair." "And I'm Aiden." "Nice to meet you guys!"
Aiden did a small half smile. "You too!" I said doing a full smile. Chloe smiled back at me. Chloe looked both of us over, trying to get the details in while my mom talked to her mom.
"The Aptitude Test is coming up you know." Chloe said. "I wonder what it's like!"
"Yeah." Aiden and I said at the same time.
"I am kinda scared." I said.
"Same." Aiden said.
"Well I'm not scared at all." Chloe said smiling. "Oh my gosh!"
"What?" I asked.
"You guys have tattoos!?" She screamed.
"Yep." Aiden said. "You want one too don't you?" I smerked.