Breakfast and ride to school

Trisha's POV

"Trisha! Come down and have breakfast", shouted dad.

"I am coming"! I said.

"Good morning everyone", I greeted them all.

"Morning sweetheart. Come have breakfast then we will leave", said dad.

"So, ready to go to your new school?" mom asked.

"Ya of course, it's not like we are going for a war mom. Chill, "Amanda replied with not so good expressions.

After we finished our breakfast dad looked at us and oh my he was emotional.

A quick FYI, dad is adorable but emotional dad is the most adorable, period.

Well I didn't tell you about my parents my mistake.

So meet George and Lily Cooper. Dad is a doctor - gynecologist and mom works in a law firm. The most adorable couple and super cool parents.

I was very sad when my biological parents died but when they adopted me and brought me here they made me feel at home and comfortable.

It wasn't easy but after few months I adjusted.

I call them mom and dad and my biological parents Papa and Maa. Raman and Priya Sharma.

Okay back to emotional dad.

Dad - Oh my god. My girls. You grew up so fast. I remember seeing you when you were just newborns and now senior year. Come and give me a hug.

And he engulfed us both in a bone crushing hug.

Those who are thinking how he saw me as a newborn well we were neighbours and he was Maa's doctor.

Amanda - Dad! I don't know about Trisha but I am suffocating. Please leave us.

Dad - Okay Okay sorry.

Mom - Let's go or they are gonna be late and Trisha, remember you have to meet Principal West first.

"Yes, I remember mom", I replied.

Amanda - let's go people. I have to meet my friends.

The drive was full of talks about this and that. How to behave, study hard and so on.

Dad - So this is it. We have reached.
and before we could continue Amanda went out of the car.

Dad - Trisha, we know Amanda's behavior is not that good towards you and you are nervous to go to the same school but trust me these two years are gonna be memorable for you.

Me - I know dad.

Mom and dad - We love you.

"I love you too guys, " I said and went out of the car and started to walk towards my new life, a new school full of new faces and lots of new things.

Just hope mom and dad are right and these two years be bearable if not memorable.