First Day

Story from Trisha's point of view

So after my conversation with mom and dad I started walking towards the school and I saw Amanda standing outside the entrance. Now from this angle everyone will think that she is waiting for me as a lovely sister but only I know her real intentions. She must have some set of instructions for me like dos and don'ts. So I went to her.

Me : Hey Amanda. You were waiting for me?

Amanda(A) : Yaa but not because I want to show you around but because I want to tell you something - think it as dos and don'ts.

(What did I tell you people. See)

Me : Okay. So what are those?

A: First of all I don't care about your grades. Be the nerd you are but stay away from drama club and cheerleading. They are my zones.

Okie," I replied.

A: Second and the most important. You won't interact with the people with whom I talk. None of them specially

(I know which name is gonna come. Let me give you guys a hint. It's gonna start with S and end with N.
Drumrolls people here it comes)

Amanda : Shawn. Shawn Allen.

(There it is. I told you guys. Shawn Allen - Amanda's childhood classmate and her crush since 8th grade and also the guy I dislike even without knowing him. Reason?
Oh for that we have to go in flashback.

So, this year before our final exams of class 10th there was a soccer match between my old and new school. Sam, my friend from old school was the part of the team and Shawn was too from the new school. The match was pretty intense but we lost the match.

Sam was really upset, so we gave him some time to cool down. Sarah had some work at home so she went and mostly everyone. I called Sam but he didn't answer so I went to look for him.
I found him in the parking area and guess what I saw there.

Sam and Shawn beating each other and let me tell you beating each other very brutally. If I didn't reach there in time they would have beaten each other to death. Okay a little dramatic it was. But it was bad like really bad. That's where I saw the Shawn Allen for the first time face to face. I took Sam away from there.

Shawn comes to our house but whenever he comes Amanda asks me to be in my room and lock myself till he is there. So ya I have never seen him before face to face.
I barely attend these soccer matches. I did this one coz it would have been my last in that school and thanks to Mr Allen it became quite memorable. Pls note the sarcasm.)

So back to present.

"Okay I will do as you say Amanda", I replied to her.

As our conversation ended just then came two high pitched voices. One that can make you go deaf, ya something like that.

Amanda! Amanda!

(I know these voices Sasha and Ali, the minions of Amanda. Oh did I forget to tell you Amanda is kinda queen bee of her school. Not kinda she is the queen bee. All her traits match with the description of a queen bee - she is the head of cheerleaders, has minions who support her in almost everything, dresses like a model and is friends with the soccer team players and has a crush on one of them. So, yaar typical queen bee. )

Both of them pushed past me to get to Amanda.

(Ouch my shoulder. It's gonna bruise for sure)

I thought to be polite and greeted them.

Me : Good morning girls. It's not like you care but still hi.