I think you have learned your lesson

Trisha's POV

It's been a week at the new school and surprisingly no one had tried to bully me or tease me unless you count Shawn's continuous nagging as bullying. Well other than that nope and it's a great thing. I hate bullies. But just when I thought this school is doing better I bumped into Trevor Michaels, the soccer player. Well technically I didn't bump into him, he intentionally came in front of me while I was going for the chemistry class.

"Get off my way, Trevor", I asked him in the most polite manner that I could. " Why are you always in a hurry, T? Just relax sometimes and talk to other people", he started chattering. "I can call you T right? ", he further asked.
"No", I answered without even thinking. " And as for the other question about me being in hurry well it's because Trevor one of us is very serious about the studies and guess what that's not you", I gave him a fitting reply.

I almost had him to move when suddenly came Shawn's voice, "Trevor let her go. Find someone else to tease".
And Trevor left just like that and Shawn came face to face with me with a sly smile. (Oh god I wanna punch his face) .

I wasted no more time to get to the class and unfortunately Shawn came and sat right next to me and started lookin at me like he wanted me to say something. So I did.

"Are you expecting a thank you note cause you are not getting it. I had it all handled before you thought to be my knight in shining armor, " I told him.

"What! Who said I wanted you to thank me? ", he asked as if he had no idea what I was talking about.

" Ya I could tell by your face that you didn't want me to thank you for what you did earlier ", I said and " Oh I hope you know a thing or two about sarcasm and one more thing no word now. Let me study", I added. After that we didn't talked.

After lunch and an amazing biology lecture, Coach Mike took all of us on the grounds to have some free time. The soccer team and the cheerleaders were there too. Everyone was watching them practice. So I thought to do some reading and took my book and went to seat on the bleachers. I was so engrossed in my reading that I didn't realize when few soccer players i.e Shawn, Trevor, Bill and my sister with her minions came there.

"Oh we met again, Trisha", said Trevor. " Ya it's a small world what can I say", I replied sarcastically and tried to get away from there but again Trevor stopped me. "Where are your going? Stay and have some chat with us", he started his nonsense again.

I looked at my sister and her minions and her minions had that look that they were enjoying it but Amanda was serious cause she knows how much I hate unnecessary talks and teasing and how bad my anger can be. So she decided to speak up.

"Let her go, Trevor", she asked him. Even Shawn asked him to leave me alone(shocker). But Trevor didn't budge.

" Don't be a spoil sport both of you. Come on", he said casually. Now he started irritating me.
"Amanda ask your friend not to bother me or I will not be responsible for the outcome", I warned her.

"Oh really what are you gonna do? ", asked Trevor while putting his hand on my shoulder and that was the last string. So, I grabbed his hand and flipped him to the ground but luck for him there was mattresses so he didn't get that hurt.

Everyone there got shocked except Shawn who had this look which meant like he was impressed. As if I care. And my sister who knew this would happen.

"Oh did my sister not tell you I had karate lessons for months", I said in a mocking way. " So, don't try to provoke me again Trevor or next time there will be no mattresses to save your ass", I gave him a warning.
"Amanda you should also go to your class now cause mom and dad might be cool parents but they won't take it easy if our extra curricular activities affect our studies", I gave her a little advice and left. The rest of the day went well with Max and Alex asking me about the whole me kicking Trevor's ass drama.

Shawn's POV

It's been a week since the new session has started and I tried to talk to Trisha but she is not taking any interests.
As I was going to the chemistry class I saw Trevor teasing Trisha and I went and ask him to go away in return she didn't even thank me.
Later that day Trevor again tried to tease her even though me and Amanda both asked him not to do so. (I was shocked by Amanda's action though)

But what Trisha did after that was awesome. She flipped Trevor on the ground. Everyone was shocked but I was nothing but impressed. That girl never misses to impress me and she even gave Trevor a warning and Amanda a healthy sisterly advice. After she went away Ali and Sasha started to talk bad about her.

"How dare she do that to Trevor and also she had the audacity to order Amanda", Sasha said. " Yaa cause she is a b. ..
Before Ali could complete her sentence and I could stop her, Amanda did something more shocking.

"Don't you dare complete that sentence Aly. I have told you this before too and I am telling you again that I will not listen anything bad about my sister. I hope I have made myself clear this time, " She said in a very serious tone.
"We might not have the best sisterly bond but she is my sister and she didn't say or do anything wrong", she added.

Trisha once told me that Amanda cares about her and I think she was right.

" One more thing, no one tells her that I said these words or I will kill you, "said Amanda.

And there's the Amanda I know. After that the whole day went well with us teasing Trevor about his ass being kicked by a girl.