PROLOGUE

It was Sunday morning when Bright stared at his wide window from his dim apartment. A long sigh he let out, contemplating between opening the thin fabric that blocked the sunlight to enter his room or let his room dark, as usual.

He sighed one more time before slowly get down from his bed and let the sunlight entered his room. A little bit of light to start a motivated day wasn't sound so bad to Bright.

He needs to live like normal people if he wanted to move on from his previous life. It's not just that he wanted to, it was more like he needed to move on.

The first small step to do so was by opening the curtain of his own room and let his body caressed by the light. The next step that he had to do was letting himself out, buy a cup of coffee, and that's what he was going to do.

He reached out his hand to take his hoodie but hesitated. No, this time he decided not to dress like a psycho, not anymore. By the strong determination to change himself to be better he grabbed his wallet and directly went out to the nearest coffee shop.

But little did he know, the second step that he took to change himself made a bigger impact for his life. He didn't realized, instead of small step, he just took a full sprint to his new life when he slid the coffee shop's door with a cup of coffee in his hand and saw someone familiar.

"Tine!?"

*TBC*

18.05.20