Chapter 16 [Win]

I'm sorry it shouldn't have any mature content here but i added something a little--just a little, i swear!-- hot in this chapter. read at your own risk ;)

enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally the end of the year, the last day of work before New Year holiday. Both Bright and I left work with good feelings because both of us finished our works on time and I knew for sure nothing could disturb us on our holidays.

The vacation starts tomorrow, so we started to pack our belongings in our house. It was a cold night but everything felt warm here.

After living together and hitting at each other for months, there was no awkwardness left between us, and I feel great about it. It was just felt like we've been friends for a really long time.

Both of us finally crawl up to our bed and to each other's embrace once we've settled our bags.

"Are you sure you've packed everything?" I asked Bright.

Bright just mumbled as in response, clearly almost drifted to sleep. So I let him sleep, even though I wanted to talk more with him. I knew that he was exhausted for his work, so I stroke any part of Bright's body that I could reach to help him got into a deep sleep faster.

When I felt Bright's breath steadied, I whispered, "Good night, baby." and left a little kiss on Bright's forehead. And I swore that I saw his lip twitched up as if forming a smile.

***

Finally the day arrived. We supposed to meet our parents at the airport and we arrived last. So right after we arrived, we checked in, and in a few hours –which felt like no-time at all— we arrived at the island.

All of us were in front of the hotel receptionist to check in to the room when I saw the receptionist gave three keys to us. I bet Bright saw it too.

The thing is, we've discussed this the other day. Both of us wanted to share a room in our vacation but we guessed that our parents will give them separated room.

I couldn't believe what I saw, so I unconsciously said, "Three?" It was not so loud but everyone near me could hear it, including my mother.

"Yes honey, three. Unless you don't want to sleep with Bright, we can book one more room for both of yo-"

"NO!"

"STOP!"

Both Bright and I cut my mother's words, and it invited smirks from both of our mothers. I cursed in my mind for my childish action with a blushing face and took our room key before pulling Bright to our room, didn't want to stand there any longer to get embarrassed by my mother.

"Don't forget to meet us for lunch honey!" Yelled Bright's mother.

***

We really had our fun time. We spent the day with our families, which didn't bother me because somehow, I managed to feel like we were all family, not two families going for a vacation together.

As promised, we met our parents for lunch in a fancy restaurant. I knew that this vacation is not an adventure type of holiday, but the luxury one. And as exactly as I thought, right after lunch we drove around the island with a car.

Both Bright and I didn't know our parents plans for this holiday, so we just stick to our parents back, just like what we did now.

Our parents got three cars for us to drive, and the last on the line was our car. Bright was driving –focusing on the car in front of us, wasn't sure if it's my parents or Bright's— when I felt another hand brushed my left hand.