Chapter 11 [Win]

It's almost a month since I came to his apartment. We were both busy with works so we didn't contact each other that much. But it was still under control. Not an uneasy silence like the other time.

We simply text or call each other when we have time. We met a few times even for just a lunch break. I hadn't really made up my mind, still wasn't sure if I like him as a friend or more.

All I know was that I felt comfortable around him. I didn't think I should hide anything from him. I felt like I could trust him. And I was willing to give anything to him.

Every day was spent with works for me, but not today. Bright asked me to choose between several days to take a day off. I guess he matched it with his schedule so we could both go away from work for a day. He told me to meet him at a certain building at nine in the morning.

So here I was. Waiting inside my car while texting him that I was there before I heard a soft knock on my car window. I rolled it down to meet the grin that he threw to me but still couldn't hide his gorgeous face. "What are you doing there! Turn off your car and come out already." He said half whining half chuckling.

"Ah ah okay okay." I said closing my windows and turned off my engine. I closed the door and made sure that I had already locked it. "Done!" I said to him then intertwined my hand to his that was waiting for me. He pulled me to the building so I followed him without any question.

We entered the apartment building and welcomed by a cool breeze from the air con and my eye sight was blessed by some classy yet cozy decorations. I could easily guess that a room in this building would cost tons. But that's not the reason why I was stunned. This type of building didn't really amaze me anymore. But, why Bright brought me here?

Without any pause he pulled me to an elevator and we waited. "Bright, what are we doing here?"

He just smiled at me and pulled me out when the door opened. Then he stopped at a door and not-surprisingly he already knew the password. I rolled my eyes. Then we entered the room.

I took a few glance here and there when I heard him. "Let me give you a house tour."

"Oh, so you can speak!" I squealed dramatically, which made him laughed. And it sounds wonderful I could do anything to hear that sound again.

"Come." He walked further in to the house. "This apartment consist of two bedrooms with a bathroom in each, one kitchen, and one living room." By hearing him saying that I would probably imagined a simple living apartment but if you see the real thing, it's far from it.

He showed me all the room and told me everything that he planned about the furniture and decorations then he finally asked, "Do you like it?"

I smiled, knowing where this would go since the beginning. "I do!"

"Good, because selling this and searching for another one would be a pain in the ass." We both giggled.

"You bought this already?" he just nodded so I hit his shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me! I should pay too." I sounded like a whining little baby.

"Don't worry about that. After all, this room is for me too."

"But if you do that, I couldn't help but think that this is not my house and I wouldn't be comfortable living here." I pouted.

He looked at me for a quite long time before came with an agreement. "What if, you will be the one who bought all of the furniture? Wouldn't that be fair?"

"Okay!" I said excitedly, "So you gave me a full permission to decorate this house?"

"Yep."

I jumped and clapped my hands. "It will be ready soon."