1 ⚡️

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Blood. Guns. Knives. Dead bodies.

It was scattered everywhere. The metallic smell of blood filled the air.

"You demonic kid, you'll rot in hell" A man growled as he clutched on his abdomen where the bullet was pierced.

The 18 year old boy chuckled lowly as he captured his lip ring in between his teeth, a smirk curled on the corner of his mouth. He took a step forward, stepping on the pool of blood.

Twirling the gun in his fingers, he spoke in a deep and raspy voice. "I'll see you then"

With that, he pointed the gun at the man and pulled the trigger, mercilessly shooting him square in the head as the lifeless body of the man dropped onto the concrete and cold ground with a loud thud, his own blood pooled beneath him.

The 18 year old boy rubbed his wrist with a smirk as he raked his long and slender fingers through his damp hair. He scanned himself, finding that he was mostly decorated with blood. But it wasn't his.

His dark and emotionless eyes trailed on every lifeless bodies which were scattered everywhere

He killed them all by himself

He ran the tip of his tongue across his teeth and licked his lip ring afterwards.

He heard footsteps. Closing his eyes as he let out a sigh. The boy turned around and pointed the gun at its direction

"Jeez, calm down Jisung" Jeno muttered with a laugh. He scanned the area. "You really killed all of them" Jeno stated wide eyed

"Yeah now shut up" Jisung growled lowly and slid past the boy.

He entered the limousine as he was followed by Jeno who sat down next to him.

"Headquarters. Now."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

Oooooh👀