6 ⚡️

200 reads😮 and rank
31 in ethereal already?😭👏🏻 dude what-

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chaewon plopped on her chair with a frown as she dropped her books onto her table.

She heard herself sigh as the bell rang, signaling that the first period have started and the teacher would come soon.

She watched as students entered the room and filling up the empty chairs as they talked to their friends with a smile plastered on their faces.

Chaewon tapped her pen against the table as she waited for the teacher to enter. Her eyes scanned the room and soon locked with a pair of eyes staring at her coldly.

She then realized who it was.

Park Jisung

Yes, it has to be him

Anxiety rushed through her veins, causing her to swallow her nervousness down as she tore her gaze away from the boy.

Slightly shaking her head, she closed her eyes, letting herself calm down.
Chaewon internally groaned in frustration and burried her face in her palms as she mumbled incoherent words.

Soon after, a teacher entered the classroom with a clipboard and mysterious papers in her hands. She stood in the middle and the room soon feel into silence, all eyes were fixated onto their teacher as she cleared her throat with a smile.
"So," She began, her eyes trailing across her clipboard where the students' name were written, "I've already paired all of you for this assignment"

Ms. Seo declared, raising the papers up in the air. Whines and groans left the students' mouths as they all sat back on their chairs with a frown. Chaewon on the other hand just sighed and bit the end of her pen.

"Shh listen up!" The teacher yelled whilst banging her palms onto the table  to earn all of their attention. "I'll be calling your names along with your partners. Understood?"

She then called out names, "Lee Donghyuck and Kim Yoonsu"

"Na Jaemin and Jeong Jieun, Lee Jeno and Park Haera, Zhong Chenle and Kang Hyeji, Huang Renjun and Moon Seojin . . . " Ms. Seo paused and breathed in sharply

"Park Jisung and Jung Chaewon"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

Hey!

So it's been awhile since I updated this book , I'm so sorry for taking long.

I was actually brainstorming for 6 days straight to provide a good plot for this book so that it wouldn't be boring for all of my readers :< . Of course a lot of sleepless nights but I'm doing this for all of you😉

I'm so sorry

But anyway, I hope you'll stick around for it🤧

And also!

Are those names some spoilers?👀