9 ⚡️

Okay so,

Rank 18 in ethereal wtffff😭👏🏻

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yoonsu entered the headquarters where everyone was sitting. She had an unexplainable expression on.

Donghyuck, who was walking towards her had a frown on his face. As he approached his girlfriend, he placed his fingers on Yoonsu's chin and lifted her head to look at him.

"What's wrong?" Donghyuck asked. Yoonsu expelled a sigh and closed her eyes.

"Jisung almost punched a girl." Yoonsu bluntly responded making Donghyuck sigh in disappointment. "Anger issues"

"Haechan hyung!" Chenle ran inside the room but stopped when he scanned the look on their faces. "Did something happen?" The younger male stammered and slowly approached them.

"Nothing, Jisung failed to control himself again" Yoonsu's shoulders dropped.

She knew that Jisung had a traumatic past which caused him to have anger issues. He would always pick up fights and even kill students who messed with him.

Sure, he was a mafia boss, but he was way too young for it.

"What do you mean? He fought with someone again?" Chenle blinked and Donghyuck nodded. "Well yeah, technically."

"But this time, he almost punched a girl and luckily, I came just in time" Yoonsu shrugged and ran her fingers through her now short hair.

"What's the girl's name?" Chenle asked, "Chaewon. Jung Chaewon" Yoonsu responded.

The younger male nodded in acknowledgment. "Oh, you mean his partner for the assignment Ms. Seo gave us?"

Yoonsu nodded her head and sat on one of the couch.

"Speaking of which," Chenle clicked his tongue "I have to meet up with Hyeji, gotta go~"

⚡️

A day rolled by and Chaewon entered the school gates with a huff as she gripped tightly onto her bag strap.

Her feet clicked against the floor as soon as she entered the hallway.

She could feel every eyes that was glued to her as she walked. It was uncomfortable for her. She bit hardly on her lower lip as she felt anxiety rushing through her veins.

She hated feeling like this and she has to endure for hours.

Lunch. Finally.

Chaewon was carrying her tray of food as she went and find an empty table. As she was scanning the area, her eyes landed on a table where Jisung was sitting along with his friends.

His face was emotionless, as usual. He was stabbing his fork into his food.
Poor food.

Chaewon shrugged and finally found an empty table. She made her way through it and wordlessly sat down.

She tied her hair into a bun and started eating.

Chaewon was eating peacefully when someone placed their tray in front of her. Out of curiosity, she looked up and saw Yoonsu who was looking down at her.

"Chaewon right?" Yoonsu asked and sat down. Chaewon just nodded, unable to speak since her mouth was full of rice.

"I-I thought you were sitting with your friends?" Chaewon managed to speak whilst chewing.

"Nah, I get bored since they're all boys," Yoonsu shrugged her shoulders and started digging into her food. "And I suppose you need company"

Chaewon was quite taken aback by her statement. "Oh" It was all she could say.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

Ugh I just missed Yoonhyuck so I decided to put it there 😔

Anyway~

Stream Hug U - DIA

👏🏻❤️😭

Also, face reveal? 👀