7 ⚡️

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Minutes felt like forever for Chaewon as she sat on her chair. She was getting impatient and she kept on glancing at the clock but it didn't seem to move at all. She quietly tapped her foot on the floor, wanting to get out of the suffocating room as soon as possible.

Ms. Seo's voice rang in her ears as she spoke about their lesson. Her palms was getting very sweaty and she couldn't even concentrate on anything as she thought about her partner for this assignment. Park Jisung

⚡️

Finally, the bell rang.

Relief rushed through Chaewon's body, it was satisfying for her ears as she expelled a breath which she was holding for awhile.

She stood up and shoved her belongings into her bag quietly before swinging it onto her shoulder.

Chaewon walked through the crowded hallway as murmurs rang in her ears.

She was walking peacefully when she came across the one and only Jisung. Her breath hitched the moment their eyes locked. "Oh shit" Chaewon cursed quietly under her breath.

Remembering about their assignment, she let out a sigh of defeat as her shoulders dropped, gathering up her courage to talk to Jisung.

She forcefully dragged her feet towards the boy. Heart thumping rapidly against her chest.

She finally stopped when she was in front of him. His tall figure towering over the shorter girl, she could even feel his eyes glaring down at her and piercing daggers into her skin.

Chaewon swallowed the nervousness down her throat as she opened her mouth to let some words out.

"A-About the assignment," She stammered and showed the papers she was gripping to the boy, yet he didn't show any interest. "When will we start?" She calmly asked, gulping down the huge lump in her throat afterwards.

She half expected him to answer, but boy was she wrong.

Jisung just stared at her, emotionless. His dark eyes piercing icicles through her skin.

He just slipped past her without saying a single word, causing the Chaewon to scoff in disbelief.

She wouldn't let him slide off this time as she felt her blood boil. Every single part of her was fuming with anger which caused her to turn to him and yell, "Yah Park Jisung!"

Her loud voice echoed throughout the hallway which caused all of the people to avert their attention to her. Chaewon could feel all eyes on both of them.

"Oh shit she's gonna be dead meat"
"Damn she has a courage to yell at him?"
"Does she have a death wish or something?"
"Oh no"
"If I was her, I wouldn't even do that in the first place"

Chaewon didn't even give a damn.

Jisung stopped and slowly turned to her with a serious look. He himself didn't even expect her to do such thing.

The fuming girl stomped towards him. "Do not even tell me that you aren't cooperating with this" She bluntly remarked, eyes staring into the tall boy's soul

Jisung just smirked as he ran the tip of his tongue across his upper lip. He shoved his hands into his pocket as he raised his pierced brow at her. "So what?" He chuckled lowly

"Don't blame me if we both get low marks, asshole" Chaewon yelled and pointed a finger at him.

Jisung was seriously taken aback as the smirk that was once plastered over his lips disappeared. He tilted his head and walked closer to her. "How dare you say that" He growled, Chaewon only laughed "So what?"

Jisung leaned forward, their faces inches away. "Do you want me to murder you, princess?"

"Murder me?" Chaewon laughed humorlessly, "Do it then"

She saw the boy raising his fist, causing her to close her eyes shut and waited for the impact when-

"Yah Park Jisung! What do you think you're doing?!"

Chaewon opened her eyes and saw a girl who was walking towards them with a serious and angry look. "Just fucking control yourself will you?!"

Jisung just stared at her in disbelief "This is none of your business, Yoonsu-"

"Leave" Yoonsu glared at him as Jisung sighed in defeat and turned around. Of course, not forgetting to give Chaewon a death glare.

The girl stared at him as he walked away, students making a way for him.

"Are you okay?" Yoonsu placed a palm on her shoulders, causing Chaewon to snap out of her thoughts and transfer her attention to Yoonsu. "I-I'm okay"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

Yoonsu is back y'all