5 ⚡️

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chaewon entered the hallway as murmurs rang in her ears.

"You know that gang leader? I heard that he's back"
"Oh that 18 year old boy?"
"Dude, he killed a lot of students before"
"I heard that too"
"That's hot"
"What?!"

Chaewon knitted her brows in confusion, not having any ideas about anything that they were gossiping about. She walked closer to them, only to be crashing into someone, again

She fell onto the floor with a loud thud causing the students to drown into silence.

All eyes were laid onto the two figure. A tall guy standing right in front of the girl who was on the floor, random papers scattered everywhere.

The boy's eyes glared down at Chaewon, she swore that she saw fire blazing in his eyes causing her to gulp down her nervousness.

Slowly, she scrambled to her feet as she dusted herself off with a huff

"I-Isn't that Jisung?"
"Oh my gosh"
"He was the gang leader I was talking about-"

"Can you all just shut your fucking mouths up?"

Jisung growled and the students fell into silence once again, afraid that they might get killed. His gaze never left the girl in front of him, he ran the tip of his tongue across his teeth in annoyance and a low sigh left his lips, "And you,"

He slowly leaned closer to her level, a smug smirk playing over his lips. His lip ring shimmering and his eyes dark with slight anger.

"Watch where you're going"

He spoke in a very low tone which sent shivers down to Chaewon's spine. She didn't even dare to look at him straight in the eye.

With that, the tall boy scoffed and slid past her causing her to stumble but still managed to maintain her balance.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

So far, I'm liking this kind of Jisung ;-;