15 ⚡️

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chaewon sat on her bed with her head hung low. She felt guilty than ever.

Grabbing her phone from her desk, she contacted Jisung's number and stared at the screen as she waited patiently for him to pick up.

But no avail.

She tapped her feet against the ground anxiously as she dialed his number again and again but he wouldn't answer any of it. She knew deep inside her guts that something was completely wrong about the situation.

⚡️

( s e n s i t i v e  t o p i c s  w i l l  b e 
m e n t i o n e d ;  self harm , suicide )

"What is happening?" Yoonsu asked as she saw the other members of the gang gathered in one room

Out of curiosity, she wordlessly walked over to them. Yoonsu's brows crossed as they all have worried expressions.

Her presence was soon noticed by Jaemin, a frown was displayed over his features. "Yoonsu-"

"What's going on, Jaemin?" Yoonsu asked bluntly, not letting him continue his sentence.

Jaemin swallowed the nervousness down his throat as he exchanged nervous glances with Jeno, he soon spoke. "Jisung attempted to kill himself, we couldn't stop him"

Yoonsu's eyes narrowed in shock. Without hesitation, she immediately ran towards Jisung's room.

Yoonsu wouldn't lie, this isn't the first time.

Jisung would have these panic attacks, he would tell her about those voices inside his head, which he couldn't ignore. He attempted to kill himself several times already; from overdosing, self drowning, bleed to death, hanging himself, etc

But lucky for him, nothing worked.

She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket, signaling that someone was calling her. Yoonsu dug in her pocket and pulled out her phone.

Jung Chaewon is calling . . .

Yoonsu managed to press the answer button and she soon heard Chaewon's despairing voice.

"Yoon?"
"Chaewon," Yoonsu's breathing was unstable as she fastened her pace.

"I-Is Jisung okay?"

Yoonsu almost froze on her spot, trying to control her tears from falling. She swallowed to ease the stinging pain in her throat as she held her emotions in.
"I'll talk to you later, Chae. Something urgent came up."

Without waiting for Chaewon's response, Yoonsu ended the call, leaving Chaewon hanging from the other side of the line.

After what seemed like ages, Yoonsu finally reached Jisung's room. His door wasn't completely closed.

As soon as she entered the dark room, she was greeted by the cold air and Jisung's heavy breathing. Yoonsu found him curled up into a ball at the corner.

The girl expelled a shaky breath as she took silent and careful steps towards the vulnerable boy.

As she got closer to him, that's when she realized that he was holding on something. Her eyes widened and stopped, "Jisung, put that gun d-down"

The boy shot his head up to look at the girl, his red eyes staring deep within her soul.

Yoonsu tried to calm down, "Jisung please-"

"I-I don't want to do this a-anymore,"

Jisung managed to whisper through his sore throat, though his voice was still loud enough for Yoonsu to hear.

"Calm down Jisung," She whispered back and slowly kneeled in front of him, their gazes still connected.

Yoonsu could see the pain in his eyes, those despondent tears of his making her heart throb. He's been through a lot in his life and no one else knew.

Jisung clutched tightly onto the gun, his tears rolling down his swollen cheeks. "I can't do this-"

"Jisung listen please-"
"I'm so tired, n-noona."

Yoonsu was taken aback, he never heard him saying those painful words before. "No. You have to live, Sung" She whispered and wrapped her arms around the boy.

Jisung cried hysterically on her shoulders, "I'm so weak," he sniffled "I'm so fucked up"

"Shhh," Yoonsu rubbed his back soothingly, "No you're not." She patted the younger boy's damp hair.

"I don't want to live anymore"

(I have actually said those words before :') So everyone, talk to me if you have problems, I promise that I will listen❤️)

Yoonsu hugged him tighter, causing him to loosen his grip from the gun. "Everyone does care for you, Jisung." She said, "So does Chaewon."

"She hates me now," The younger male cried out. "I know she hates me I just left her-"

"No she doesn't, she called me just now and asked me if you're okay. She sincerely cares for you"

Jisung looked at Yoonsu's eyes, "I'm scared noona," he looks down at his trembling hands. "Of what?" Yoonsu asked carefully.

The boy let out a shaky sigh, sorrowful tears rolling down his cheeks as he closed his eyes.

"I don't want her to break my trust again, just like how my father did"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

So this book reached 1K reads and I am beyond thankful to all of you❤️😭

Like seriously, I don't deserve this😔

Anyway, Jisung's heart is fragile.

'Why?' you might ask?

We'll find out soon😉