14 ⚡️

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Jisung Pwark👀

Jisung
seen.

Hey, look I'm sorry
seen.

I just didn't know you were sensitive
about that sort of thing
I'm sorry,
seen.

Please?
seen.

Jisung please,
I'm begging you.
seen.

⚡️

(Warning: Some of the things mentioned below might be sensitive for some people. Suicide thoughts, self harm, and other sensitive topics will be mentioned. There's no way I'm trying to offend someone. So please read at your own risk!)

"Shut up!" The 18 year old boy screamed constantly as he paced around his room. Both of his hands gripping onto his hair. His arm veins clearly visible during the process.

Come on, you're such a piece of weak shit. Why wouldn't you let people come in your life? Are you that scared?

The voices in his head never stopped echoing. His vision was blurry, his body was coated with beads of sweat. His ear was ringing. The atmosphere was heavy and the air felt hot.

He felt like he couldn't breathe. He felt like his world was spinning. He felt like he was crumbling into pieces, still desperately connecting his own pieces together.

You're so weak. Just kill yourself.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jisung stomped towards his desk, his large hands gripping onto the glass vase before throwing it across his room.

The sounds of glass shattering trimmed through the air.

You're so selfish.

Sounds of frames breaking echoed.

You're a psychopath.

The sound of his table falling and its contents shattering into pieces rang in his ears

You're useless.

You're worthless.

You're a killer.

You're weak.

You're a monster.

You're nothing but a weak piece of bullshit.

Just go and kill yourself.

The young boy couldn't take it anymore. He ran to where the shattered glasses was.

He sank down on his knees. His breath constantly hitching. His shaky and bruised hands reached down to a piece of broken glass.

Go ahead. Kill yourself. That would be fun

"W-What am I doing?" Jisung silently breathed out as he peered at the glass, seeing his own reflection; his red and watery eyes, his bruised lip, his tear stained cheeks.

He almost saw his father on his own reflection.

Jisung balled his fists around the glass, feeling the sharp ends of it cut through his skin.

Blood oozing out of his palms, a tear left his eyes. His breathing was unstable, he didn't want to do this anymore.

Stab yourself

"N-No" Jisung cried out and furiously shook his head before crawling and sat on the corner. "No, I can't do this-"

Kill yourself

"N-No" He slowly muttered under his breath and hugged his knees. "I don't-"

No one cares about you, it's better if you die

He gave up and closed his eyes

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

Okay first of all,
Please seek for help if you've been suffering mentally or physically. Although I am not a professional therapist. I am still here to help❤️. Please don't torture yourself with these thoughts and reach out to me or someone else :)

I have also been having these kinds of thoughts lately like killing myself or self harm and I wanted to let my feelings flow throughout the book.

But I know having these kinds of thoughts aren't healthy and I don't want other people to experience this. Please talk to me if you want❤️ I am ready to listen🤗

But Jisung's situation is a little bit different though.

Anyway, I hope this chapter was okay.

If you're confused about something in this chapter. You will understand soon, it is part of my plot.

Take care everyday, ily everyone😌