3 ⚡️

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chaewon was currently on her way home from her part time job. It was quite late as she was locking the door of the store.
The keys jiggling under her grip as she walked away with a huff.

She tied her hair into a ponytail as it swayed behind her whilst walking.

The darkness of the night sky looming over the surrounding, the moon casting silver shimmers and the cold wind blowing. The streetlights flickering and it seemed to fade

Chaewon clutched the jacket she was wearing closer to her body, desperate for warmth to enclose her.

The street was quiet, only a few people walking here and there. Several vehicles passing by.

Chaewon's eyes flickered towards the city from afar. Faint lights of the city buildings could be seen as it shimmers and reflecting on her eyes.

Only her footsteps could be heard echoing throughout the quiet and empty street.

Chaewon was walking peacefully whilst listening to some music as she plugged her earphones in her ears.
She turned to the corner, only to be crashing into someone.

"Oh my God- I'm so sorry!" Chaewon frantically apologized, strands of hair falling over to her face.

Her eyes trailed from his feet and soon landed on the tall boy's face.

He was covered with blood, its metallic smell lingering in her nose. The girl crossed her brows as the boy glared at her through his lashes.
"A-Are you okay-"

"Move." The tall boy said, his voice emotionless.

Chaewon just peered at him in confusion, "Wait, are you okay? What happened-"

"It's none of your fucking business, now move" He growled lowly, but the girl didn't budge. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she gulped the lump in her throat.

"Are you hurt sir?" Chaewon asked, pure sincerity mixed within her voice. The tall boy just let out a shaky breath and continued to glare at the girl.
"Just move if you don't want to die"

Chaewon swallowed again and shook her head stubbornly. "I'm asking you a question sir, you don't have to be rude"

The 18 year old boy just smirked, leaning down to get a proper view of the girl's face. "Do you want me to slit your beautiful throat, sweetheart?" He chuckled lowly.

The boy just slid past her, purposely bumping their shoulders, leaving Chaewon standing there, frozen and dumbfounded.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

They met😗