13 ⚡️

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What?"
Jisung was completely taken aback by Chaewon's statement. He never expected her to say such things, most of all, he never thought that someone would want to be friends with a person who literally kills plenty of people

"Is it wrong being friends with you?" Chaewon asked as Jisung gave her a puzzled look.

His brain managed to let her words sink in, letting out a loud scoff, he looked away from the girl. "Don't even think of that shit"

"Why-"
"And let me tell you," Jisung let out a humorless laugh. "I am not fucking interested"

The fuming boy balled his fists so tightly that his knuckles turned white. Chaewon crossed her brows in confusion as she leaned towards Jisung. "Why are you so mad though?" She questioned.

Jisung's patience was running low, however, he still managed to control himself.

"You'll ruin your own life, Jung Chaewon. Don't even try to be friends with me. It's for your own good"

He muttered out through his gritted teeth. His breath was shaky due to the anger that he was holding in.

Chaewon frowned and stared at him intensely, this action of hers made Jisung quite uncomfortable.

"Stop staring at me like that-"
"I do what I fucking want, Jisung"

Chaewon boldly spat. She could again see the blazing fire in that dark eyes of his. His anger was totally visible.

"I'm leaving" The boy muttered under his breath as he stood up from his chair before grabbing his belongings and went for the door.

Chaewon panicked momentarily and stood up as she ran after him.

Before he could step out of the door, Chaewon managed to clasp her hands around his wrists, which caused Jisung to stop on his tracks.

He turned his head, his dark eyes trailed from her hands to her face.

"Jisung look, I'm sorry-"

Before Chaewon could finish her sentence, Jisung harshly yanked his wrists away from her grip as the shorter girl stumbled slightly.

Without thinking straight. The tall boy spat.
"Do not even think of talking to me ever again"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

Jisung I- 😭

Anyway, just so you know.
roastedfullsun chatted me while I was making this chapter and I'm so freaking happy skhskshs

Thank you for reaching out to me girll ilyyy

And also, thank you -INJUNFLEX for supporting me :')

Also to everyone who shows a lot of support. Ilysm❤️