Daleks take manhattan PT1

Will took some time back home I couldn't understand why though since he didn't have anyone back on the old estate. He used to have a mum and a eight year old sister called Lacy and a stepdad called Vincent, Will never knew his real dad but Vincent raised him as his own—one night there was accident the three of them were killed instantly in a car accident caused by a drunk driver. That broke Will and since he had nowhere to go he came and lived with me and my mum along with my brother and sister. Will asked me to come home with him because after everything that happened with the Carrionites he was worried for my safety— the two of us argued very loudly in the TARDIS and I knew that Martha and The Doctor could hear us shouting but that was the last thing that was on my mind. I stuck my ground and told Will that I was staying in the TARDIS he obviously was angry with me so he made The Doctor take him back home which he did. Will and I never ever argue so it was upsetting for me to watch him walk out of the wooden doors with such anger and furious feelings that he was feeling towards me, I was hoping that when he left he would turn around and look at me just once but he didn't do that and I felt devastated, I slammed the door behind Will as he walked away and I stormed off to my room— that happened three weeks ago and I hadn't heard a word from him since and it was such a lonely thing to feel.

I knew that we were going somewhere today because Martha had come to check on me, since the argument that I had with Will I barely left my room so I decided that today I would join The Doctor and Martha on a trip today since I had missed out on all the others from being ever so slightly.

When I did change into some clothes I walked down the stairs in the TARDIS and saw that The Doctor and Martha had already left so I walked outside closing the door behind me, Martha looked over her shoulder and smiled at me which I subtly returned...

When I did change into some clothes I walked down the stairs in the TARDIS and saw that The Doctor and Martha had already left so I walked outside closing the door behind me, Martha looked over her shoulder and smiled at me which I subtly returned, she then nudged The Doctor to get his attention and when she nodded her head over to me he looked over at me and smiled brightly at me— I then saw him hold out his hand for me to take so I held his hand and stood beside him and I leaned my head on his arm that belonged to the hand that I was holding in my own one.

"Where are we?" Martha asked

"Ah, smell that Atlantic breeze. Nice and cold. Lovely. Martha, have you met my friend?" The Doctor asked so she turns around and looks up.

"Is that? Oh, my God. That's the Statue of Liberty." Martha says in shock with a smile

"Gateway to the New World. Give me you're tired, you're poor, you're huddled masses yearning to breath free."

"That's so brilliant. I've always wanted to go to New York. I mean the real New York, not the new, new, new, new, new one." Martha said referring to the previous trip that he had taken her on without me which I was fine with.

"Well, there's the genuine article. So good, they named it twice. Mind you, it was New Amsterdam originally. Harder to say twice. Now wonder it didn't catch on. New Amsterdam, New Amsterdam."

"I wonder what year it is, because look, the Empire State Building's not even finished yet." I point out quite literally as we were stood on a large hill that looked out towards parts of the city.