Human nature PT1

We ran. We just didn't stop. The constant shooting of the lasers coming from their weapons just wouldn't stop and they were ever so close to catching our bodies and causing serious damage. Martha and Will were the first ones out the four of us to burst into the TARDIS for safety while The Doctor rushed in closely behind them both— the door was still open as the firing continued to fly through and hitting the main console as we ducked for cover, The Doctor managed to close the wooden door shut without being caught in the cross fire.

"Did they see you?" The Doctor asked Martha

"I don't know." She panics and I sigh

"But did they see you?" He asks in panic,

"I don't know. I was too busy running." She replies to him,

"It's important. Did they see any of your faces?" The Doctor asked us all

"No, they couldn't have." I reassure him

"Off we go!" He smirks as he sets the Tardis in motion.
"Argh! They're following us."

"How can they do that? You've got a time machine." Will points out,

"Stolen technology. They've got a Time Agent's vortex manipulator. They can follow us wherever we go, right across the universe." The Doctor says as he runs his hand through his brown hair before looking at all three of us individually. I had my head hanging low slightly so I didn't meet his eye contact directly "They're never going to stop, unless. I'll have to do it. Aria, you trust me, don't you?" The Doctor asks me as if to me it was a stupid question to ask, I look up at him instantly when he asks me the question.

"Of course I do." I say quickly

"Because it all depends on you." He says

"What does? What am I supposed to do?" I ask in utter confusion I then see that The Doctor holds out an ornately decorated pocket watch.

"Take this watch, because my life depends on it. This watch, Alexandria. The watch is—"

That was it, all four of us have been in hiding since that incident and it has been a very long time since I remembered what my reality was. My life hasn't been the same since we were all chased into the TARDIS, we all had to take a disguise and go extremely unnoticeable— mainly for The Doctor's sake because that is what all this was about. We became regular working people in a boarding school for boys in rural England, some of the kids were as posh as they could ever possibly be meaning extremely rude to staff, yet others were polite and made the days working just that little bit more bearable for us.

Martha had taken on the role as— I guess you would call her a maid, she did the nitty gritty jobs in the kitchen and around the boarding house while also tending to the needs to people who would need her, Will became a trainee professor in the academic class of English so he was teaching classes but also observing other classes performed by more senior members who were helping and teaching him also, I became a nurse— typical really it was under the profession of the only thing that I ever wanted to aspire to be when I was younger and then it changed to wanting to be a doctor, now, it is the worse job I have ever had at this very moment. As for The Doctor himself he became a professor for the boys in the boarding school and in my own understanding he was even training Will to his potential so it was nice that he hadn't forgotten at least one of us company.

I was walking around the halls with Martha trying our best to blend in and go unnoticed which thankfully was working to our advantage, we stopped outside The Doctor's dorm room and Martha knocked on his door lightly.