《 1 》

"URGHH"

Taehyung raged and fell to the floor holding his feet to his chest. He silently cried, wetting his thighes.

His girlfriend, minsoo, had broken up with him over the phone. Yes, over the phone. Pathetic right? Why couldn't minsoo just say so in front of his face? Was she not brave enough?

The worst part was, she broke up with him once she heard he got fired from his job. So was that it? She was just a gold digger?

After an hour of crying, taehyung got up and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of soju and gave himself a shot. But one shot turned to two, and two became four, four became... he couldn't remember, only passing out on his chair.

(That's the kitchen, he passed out on the chair)

The next morning taehyung woke up moaning from pain. He grabbed a container of hung over pills, (which he never thought he would need) and chugged one down with water.

Taehyung pov

Ugh.. I can barely remember anything.. I wonder if minsoo would want to go out to- right. She broke it up with me. Tears threatened to fall out of his eyes. He hated to remember the break up. If only he could erase his memories of her.

But no time to mope. I have to get a new job. I decided to search along the web, than found a website.

《 looking for a new assistant for Jin entertainment 》

I clicked through the website. Oh? It's the famous dude I saw on TV a few days ago... seems like fair pay.. work under THE kimseok jin?

I clicked to register for an oppientment. Their are a lot of people who registered, but it doesn't hurt to try does it?