《 10 》

Warning: swear words

It was a guest room? Why was this room such a big deal it needed to be locked?

'Is their something valuable in this room or something? It looked like just a normal guest room? And hey! Why didn't taehyung just let me sleep here, or himself sleep here instead!'

Seokjin snooped around the room, and found nothing. But before Seokjin could leave the room, he caught a sniff of soemthing. The bed smelled of woman perfume, as if a girl had once slept their. Seokjin scrunched his nose in disgust.

'Iash that boy, did he have a girlfriend or something? A sister? Did she sleep here? Why is it so special anyway, and if it is so special, which isn't she around?'

Seokjin had many thought, but his thoughts were inturepted.

Seokjin looked at his phone, and someone was calling him.

"Namjoon"

Jin gritted his teeth in anger, and left the phone ringing until it went silent.

"You have one voicemail from 'dumb cheating bitchass"

Seokjin started dying of laughter after hearing siri say 'dumb cheating bichass'.

Soon his wind shield wiper laugh stopped, and he opened the voicemail.

"Baby you know I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to cheat, I just needed that sexual attraction! You never had sex with me so that's practicly your problom! And anyway, the guards are telling me you aren't home...? Then where are you! Don't be a pussy seokjin! Just meet up with me! Okay well whatever babe I still love you and I know you do too"

Beeep.

The voicemail had ended, and instead of seokjin being sad, he was absolutely fuming with anger.

"That bastard! He says 'I know you know I'm sorry' but he never actually says it! Ugh! I'll kill him!"

Seokjin huffed and left the room. He shut the door behind him and once again locked the door, he didn't want any suspesion from taehyung thinking he went into his locked room. Seokjin angrily stomped down stairs and put the key under the plant.

All Jin wanted was to get his mind of all the bullshit.

Seokjin took his keys and left taehyung's  apartment.

He entered his expensive car and slammed it behind him.

Where would he go though? His home was  invaded outside by namjoon, and he didn't feel like going back into taehyung's house.

That's when seokjin got an idea.
He opened his phone and saw some messgages.

'You got 23 messages from a blocked number, do you want to see these messages?'

Yes or no

Seokjin knew that namjoon was the blocked number, and he didn't want to see no crap. Seokjin. Pressed on a number and called it.

"Hey hoseok, how's it been?"

"Ayy seokjin! How's it been!"

Ah, seokjin missed that sunshine voice. Him and hoseok were friends I'm colloge, and they met because they both wanted to be idols. Well, seokjin wanted his own company's with idols under him, (and be an idol), but hoseok wanted a solo career of being an idol. Hoseok actually works with seokjin, and teaches the idols under seokjin dances, and technichs. They are both the same age, (seokjin is 23, hoseok is 23).