《 13 》

Wow. I just published like 5 chapters at a time! I'm on a role. Don't forget to vote please!

Jins pov

I went back to the apartment.
Nothing.
I wanted to scream.

It's 26 degrees oustide.
Taehyung could've froze to death!

I went back in my car.
I'm not giving up, the seokjin never gives up! Especially on taehyung... for some reason..

I sped around, and soon it was dark. It was about 10 pm, and I had parked on the side of the road.

It's 10 pm... what of someone... what of someone took my taehyung away from me? No... he...

All these feelings... do i... do i maybe like him? That's can't be...

WHY DO I HAVE TO REALIZE THAT AFTER HE'S LOST!

I need to get this off my mind... only finding taehyung should be on my-

Oh. It's a playground. I parked on the side of the road next to a playground.

Hey.. theirs a man under the playg-

"Taehyung!"
I yell in my car.

I struggle to Unfatsen my seat belt and run out of the car.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!"

The light from the street lights make taehyung glow, even during the back skies.

"Taehyung!"

I kneel next to him, under the playground, as I take big breaths, after running as fast as I could.

He's asleep.
Such a precious angel.
It's about 17 degrees, and cold as heck out here. I take of one of the coat layers I have on and put on taehyung.

I lift up his head and my breath hitches.

He's pale. He's asleep, but his face is as pale as the moon, his cheeks are red, as red as blood, and so is his nose and lips... his lips... their.. beautiful..

Get a hold of yourself jin!

"Taehyung! I'm here! Taehyung please wake up"

His beautiful eyes flutter open and widen as he sees me.

"H-hyung?"
He let's out an icy breath, tingling my face.

"Taehyung come on, let me take you home"

Tears start to fall from his eyes, almost becoming ice from the temperature.

"I-i i..."
Taehyung tries to speak but I shush him.

"Taehyung. I'm sorry. Last night, I was drunk. Drunk and stupid. Please forgive me and let's go home okay? I promise I'll make it up to you! I'll even raise your pay or something! Please... I'm sorry.."

Taehyung lifts his arms up. Is he going to slap me? I close my eyes.
I deserve a slap anyway.

But I don't feel a sting on my cheek? I feel arms hug my neck, and a soft peck at my cheek... a soft peck... a soft..

HE KISSED MY CHEEK OMG.

I've never been so happy at something so small, I wasn't even this happy when namjoon asked me out, godamn, I'd never been this happy for anything but this!

"T-take me home please"
Taehyung signiled for me to carry him, so I pick him up bridal style, while he holds on to my neck, falling asleep once again.

I place him in the passengers seat and looks at him one more time before starting the engine.

I put on the heater, and watch as taehyung cuddles up to the warm seat and sleeps. I gently kiss his cheek before driving the car.

"Taehyung. My Kim taehyung, I promise I will do everything in my way to make you happy."