《 15 》

Seokjins pov

I feel guilty that my taehyungie is sick. I wish I could've prevent him from being sick. But hey, who knows, maybe all of this mess will bring us more together some how?

I finish making the chicken soup, and put some fever pills and a glass of water onto a tray and bring it to taehyung. I made sure to bring a big bowl of soup, he hadn't eaten for a whole day yesterday, and he needs food and water.

I place the tray in his lap and he sits up.

"How are you feeling?"
I ask, sitting next to him on the side of the bed.

"Sick."

I chuckle and smile at taehyung. Even though he is sick, he is still a beautiful angel.

Before taehyung could pick up the spoon, I pick it up for him and bring it to his mouth.

"Hyung what a-are you doing?"
He askes.

I smile.
"Trying to feed you dummy! I still owe you alot! Now open wide for your hyungie!"

Taehyung opens his mouth, and I feed him the soup.
"Aww my little taehyungie is such a good boy"

Taehyungs cheeks start to turn pink and he covers his face.

"Don't cover your beautiful face babe!"
I laugh at the adorable boy.

Soon the food is all finished, and I leave taehyung to sleep some more in peace.

After washing the dishes, which weren't too many, I head back to Taehyungs room. I don't want to annoy him, but I just want to see him.

I slowly open the handle of the door, trying not to make the door squek and wake up taehyung.

I sit carfully next to taehyung.
He's so precious and beautiful.
I lean down slightly and kiss his cheek.

"Hyungie?"

Oops. He's awake.

"Mmhm yes tae?"

Taehyung opens his big doe eyes, and holds my hand.
"I can only sleep when your around... can you cuddle me to sleep.."
He mumbles, covering his flushed face with his blanket.

"Hmm? I'm sorry tae what did you say?"
Of course I heard taehyung, but I love to tease the poor boy.

"I asked if you would cuddle me to sleep!"
He said a bit louder, than hid under the covers.

I laughed and peeked under the covers, and pulled him out.

I kissed his fohead, and said,
"Goodnight tae"

Taehyungs cheeks were now a deep crimsom color of red, deepening each time he heard Seokjins heart beat. He absolutely loved the position they were in, where both Seokjins and taehyung laid on their sides, Taehyungs head against Seokjins chest, Seokjins arms around his waist.

It seemed like this was just meant to be for them, oh but this is just the beginning of their story.

Just the beginning.