《 2 》

I nervously started to sweat. I sat in the waiting room, waiting for my opponent with Kim seokjin. Two girls sat on the other sofas, whispering. Of course they were qiute, but I managed to hear their whispers.

"I heard the kimseok Jin guys is really mean!"
One of them whispered.

"I heard hes finally single again!"

The two girls cheered in a whispery voice. I tried not to listen to them, and go on my phone.

"A beautiful morning isn't it?"

I looked to the side of me to see a man wearing a long coat, a hood over his head, and a mask.

"Mmhm yea I guess"

"The rain really calms down, say, why are you here?"
The mystery man said.

"I'm going to have a meeting with Kim seokjin, what about you?"

"Mmhm nothing important, anyway, what do you think about this kimseok Jin guy anyway?"
The mystery guy said, eying me.

"Well- I heard he's very rude and mean"

"Do you belive them?"
The mystery guy said.

"I'll only belive it if I see it"

I could feel that the mystery guy was smirking under his mask.

"Do you think he's good looking?"

Taehyung thought for a moment.
"Well, I've only seen him on tv, but if I was gay he would definitely be my type!"

Taehyung almost slapped himself for saying that so loud, and for over sharing. I don't even know this guy!

The mystery man laughed.
"Are you gay than?"

"Umm no? I think? I don't really know honestly. I'm just in a bad time right now"

The mystery man nodded.

What is this man even here for anyway? Taehyung thought, because he had dodged the question.

"So your here for...?"

The mystery man took of his mask and hood, reaviling none other than the kim seokjin.

"I'll meet you in my office okay?"

I covered my mouth in shock. I. Just. Overshared. The. Worst. Stuff. To. Kim.seok.jin. wait one moment I'm going to go die now.