•⊱•••• 52 ••••⊰•

On Sunday Yunho set the ball rolling.

Yunho had decided to give his dads a call rather than go see them in person to tell them the news of his 'new love'. Both his dads were the true center of his plan; they knew San the best after Yunho which meant that they'd be most shocked that 1. Yunho had fallen in love with 'another guy' & moved in with him, and 2. They be the most shocked to find that the other guy was actually just San.

If he could convince his dads that he'd fallen in love with someone else and moved into their place then the rest of the family would follow suit. 

Yunho sat crossed legged on the couch with San leaning on his shoulder and Shiber curled up beside him on the opposite side. Yunho put the phone on loud speaker while he called his dads. 

"Its ringing! OMG" Yunho said as he slapped on San's thigh, he was a mixture of nerves and excitement.

San smiled, keeping his mouth shut and leaning in as the call was answered.

"Hey Yunho, what's up?" Wooyoung's happy voice chimed down the phone line.

"Hey Dad" Yunho said, taking a breath "Is dad there?"

"He is"

"Can you call him over and put the phone on loud speaker please?"

"Sure . ."

Yunho and San could hear some shuffling, Wooyoung was probably walking with the phone.

"You didn't do something stupid and you need our help to get you out right?"

Yunho snorted "No! I just have something to tell you guys"

The line went relatively quiet and both Yunho and San could hear Wooyoung calling Yeosang over telling him who was on the phone.

"I'm here, what did you do?" even over the phone Yeosang's voice had a directness to it.

"You two really have no faith in me" Yunho pouted.

"Son, if it's important enough you need to speak to both of us at the same time then how can you expect us to not think that you've done something stupid?" Wooyoung said.

Yunho rolled his eyes at his father's lack of trust "Well it's not something stupid, its good actually"

"Ok, we're listening "Yeosang said.

Yunho took a deep breath "Remember that guy I met in the park, that I told you about when Jong and I were over? The one that I was going on a date with on Wednesday and then on valentines if things went well"

"Yeah?" Wooyoung and Yeosang said in unison.

Yunho looked at San, because what he was about to say in a backwards way was the truth, also what he had just said now had made San all pouty, the older was clearly bothered by the fact that he had originally made plans with another man. "Well our date went really well and well, it was love at first sight, I think this mans the one, I asked him to be my boyfriend and he asked me to move in and I said yes"

Yunho had seen San in the park, even if it was only his backside, and their date on Friday went well, it was love at first sight because as soon as he had seen San he knew he loved him, and he had indeed asked San to be his boyfriend and San had been the one to ask him to move in.

The line was completely dead silent and then San and Yunho could here Wooyoung and Yeosang arguing in quiet hushed tones "You say something!" "No you say something!"

After what seemed like forever Yunho was given a word "Really?"

"Yes really" Yunho replied.