Chapter Four

XANDER VALENTINO

"And you're just telling me now?" Brielle shouts with her hands both open in front of her like she wanted to strangle me this very moment. Her eyes go wide with so much irritation.

I should feel angry,even be enraged now because she's yelling at me ,without even knowing who I am but weirdly, I'm not. I'm entertained yet amazed by her braveness.

What she did for me on the club shocked and frightened the hell out of me. She acted recklessly yet she did still helped me even realizing how stupid it was.

The attraction I have for her just increases and it worries me. For I should not feel any romantic things towards any woman, because of who I am. I don't want to put her life in danger.
I may be ruthless and merciless on my enemies but I'm not on my loved ones. I care too much to harm them.

"I can't believe you..." she muttered before kneeling in front of the backseat.

"I got distracted." I blurted out before I can stop myself.

I saw her stiffen then sigh.
I knew she saw me lustfully looking at her thighs awhile ago.

Well, it is not my fault that she have the most sexiest legs I've ever seen in my thirty years of existence.

"The code is 007." I know ,I know but I'm a James Bond fan ,what can I do?

She chuckled and punch the code. The floor has a compartment for my beloved baby Maria ,my machine gun.

I named it ,don't judge.

She whistled upon seeing the shiny black machine gun. She took it carefully with the bullets hanging on the side.

"Woah.... I missed holding something so powerful like this." she states mostly to herself.

I frown. She said earlier that she already experienced being shot,too.
This intrigued me more.

Surely ,there's more of her than meets the eye.

"Sunroof?" her angelic voice made me stare at her.

She raised her brow then pointed at the car roof.

"What.....No... You'll drive ,I kill." I sternly say.

She might get shot again! I can't let her.

"Oh come on!" she groan and rolled her eyes. "Those bitches shot Cielo ,I owe him a payback. Don't worry Dicky, I'm good at this." she wink at me with mischief and excitement.

'In this situation?'

This woman!

I sighed ,defeated. I can't believe ,I'm letting this woman control me.

"You're unbelievable. You're risking your life ,you don't even kn-."

"Oh shut up and let's get this over with. I wanna go home,you know. I still have work tomorrow." now ,she's mad.

I sigh then open up the sunroof.

"Huh. It's playtime bitches!" she huffed then mindlessly hiked up her dress exposing her sexy thighs, again,
I groan and my friend below twitched.

"Cazzo!"

She hold up the gun and placed it on the roof ,she twisted her body so she's facing our enemies car, she placed her right feet  on my seat and her left feet on the other seat .Then she push herself up to the roof ,her arms on the roof ,positioning herself ,the machine  gun ,the long line og bullets hanging inside the car.

Holy shit!

She looked at me then glared.
"Don't be distracted."

And without another word,she begun firing at the four cars behind us ,her body is shaking from the pressure. The empty bullets scattered on the car floor.

But my eyes keeps going back to her now expose sexy black underwear.

My friend is on it's full standing position. I tried my hardest on driving ,but the temptation in front of me is making it all impossible.

A big explosions behind us make me look at the side mirror .

Woah ! She already blew up three cars.

"Take that bitches!" she happily screamed then start firing at the remaining car.

"Fucking hell!" she hissed loudly then another explosion erupted behind.

She stopped but I frown when she remained on her position.

"Brielle?" I asked worriedly.

Still silent.

"Brie-"

"Well, that was fun yet ..."

She get down with my burning up machine gun on her hands. She slumped tiredly on the seat beside then ,placed the gun on the floor at the back.

"Are you o-" now she's acting weirdly ,my heart beat fastly.

"My world is spinning..shit.." she cup her head and I'm beginning to be nervous by her sudden change of demeanor.

She turn her head fully on me and my eyes went wide ,I stopped the car abruptly and catch her falling head.

"You got shot on the fucking head!"
Pressing on the brakes, I shrug off my suit jacket and pressed it on her bleeding head. The bloods runs to her eyes ,that is now slowly closing.
I buckled her up and drive like a madman to my house.

"Don't you fucking sleep on me Brielle."
My heart is pumping crazily on my chest. I dialled Lucas' number.

The moment he answer I order anxiously.
"Call Dr. Carosa in the house immediately!" then cut the call.

I anxiously looked up on Brielle and grip the steering wheel tightly.

"I'm sorry." I say it full of regret.
"Don't worry ,we're almost home."

She smiled weakly. "Wait ,I just realized something. Did you just kidnapped me?"

I saw that we're almost on my house. I looked at her smiling apologetically.

"Accidentally."

~~~

Well ,it's short but hope you still like it.

Please do vote ,comment and share
Thank you 😘😘

Mirahigo~