Chapter Sixteen

Brielle

After Xander food feed me which caused me to almost have a heart attack ,his phone rung which made his whole carefree self gone.

His poker face came back while talking ,well yelling at someone on the phone. His face harden ,jaw clenching and unclenching.

He looked dangerous at the moment.

Sexily dangerous. Yum!

Oh God,no!

I scowled when I heard him hisses a woman's name.

Danilla.

He spoke her name with so much venom and hate.

Ex? Huh! Rival on the way.

Shut up!

"Don't you dare invite her in the house Lucas! Wha-!" he stopped yelling and bit his lower lip hard ,it almost drew blood. "Cazzo!"

I grimaced at how his voice sounded. Dark and sure.

I don't really know what he was talking about but this Danilla brought the worst in him.
Yet ,it didn't made me a bit scared at this dark characteristic of his.

It just made me more curious and intrigued of what Xander is made of. What he was capable of.

And that should have scared me ,to a least prepare a run that would last forever but no.
This attraction I have for him just intensified every time I'm with him.

Part of me wanted to try where this attraction would lead me, and the other part wanted me to doubt.
I just met him for almost two weeks ,and I just had my heart broke last night.
Shouldn't I be sulking and crying now?

Maybe some cells on your brain was misplaced that's why.

Or maybe ,you didn't really love Alex like what you told yourself ,you're blinded by illusion. You have this illusion that you love him because he portrayed the man in your dreams.

Argh! This inner battles of mine is getting out of hand.

"Brielle?"
I looked up to Xander, he looked deflated. Like a ton of bricks just decided to stay on his shoulders.

"Hmm?" I big my tongue and tried to stay on eye contact. He looked ravishing looking so gloomy and dangerous at the same time.

"I need to go. I have something to attend to. Will you be alright? I'll talked to Greg so he'll accompany you here. Just don't get to comfortable." he comb his dishevelled hair with his fingers.

I looked away and nod timidly, trying not to say anything.

Why? Because you wanted your fingers to run along his silky hairHuh! You're getting worst horny girl.

"Are you okay,Bella? I'll try to be back tonight or tomorrow." he stared at me ,like he already miss me, before turning back.

My heart skipped a bit.

Talk!

"Uhm.." I cleared my throat shyly when he looked back at me under his lashes. His hands on the doorknob.
"Ah.. Take care, Di- Xander." I managed to at least sound normal.
I smiled at him.

He smirked which lighten up his handsome face and with two long strides ,ravish my lips with a hard raw kiss.

I was starstruck for a seconds before kissing him back with equal passion.
I moaned when his hot sweet tongue touch mine and dance together with a rhythm set to spark more heat to the moment.

If only breathing wasn't necessary ,we'll be on it for the whole day.

Both panting ,he peck my lips again with a smile so dashing it takes my breath away.
I feel like flying without truly flying.

"I'll leave now amore or I might lose myself and take you here ,right now. I'll be back. Te amo."his voice breathless and husky.

I stared at him with wide eyes. My face heating up like a flame.

He stared at me intensely and smile smugly before kissing my forehead one last time then he was out of sight.

I mindlessly touched my swollen lips. His lingering sweet and minty scent made me fall back to the reality and the heaviness of what he just said.

Take you here right now?

Te amo..

Te amo?

Te amo?!!

If what I think was the meaning of it right ,then I must be really dreaming!

How can he say that so sincerely in just a small amount of time we knew each other? He just blew up my mind.

I can now hear the beat of my heart ringing in my ears. The monitor beep so loudly and abnormally.

Xander must be the one dreaming?or mad? or just horny like you?

What the fuck! Shut up mind!

Haha ! Make me!

I grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged it hard just as Greg came inside and stopped just to looked at me funnily.

I just then smoothen my hair by finger combing it and looked everywhere but Greg ,who for sure have a teasing grin on his face.

Xanders' words kept ringing in my ears. How he said those words with breathlessness, huskiness.

How satisfied he looks when he saw my shocked redden face.
How can he dropped a nuclear bomb and leave me like I wasn't torn into pieces with it?

I doubt if I build a wall he'll just hammered it with strikingly tempting words and pulled me out my hiding place with his unnervingly sexy actions.

He really is something. Something dangerous, callous,dark yet at the same time addicting.

He's now making tornadoes in my mind and heart ,and I can't think straight if I should hold onto something tight or just allowed myself to be swallowed by its consuming power?

~~

Hi guys !

What's up? Hope you're all doing good and cope up with our situation just fine.

Let's just hold hands ,for we'll win this fight together 💪✊

Keep Safe guys👍😘
And Please do vote ,comment and share .
Thank you 😘😘😍

Mirahigo~