Chapter Nine

Brielle

It has been a week since I stayed here in Xanders' household and my wound is already healing.

I did have made new friends ,like Greg my guard,as what Xander said ,Lima ,the cook, Rita and Celine the housekeepers, Rev,Jax the other guards.
They were the most accommodating people in this house.

I did also met Xanders' trusted men, Allani ,Jet,Randy and Mario, which turned out the most awkward situation for me.

They were weird yet I can't shake the fact that they were all too handsome in their different weird ways. But for me ,Xander top them all.

What?

I also met Lucas again ,though I feel he's not trusting me ,he's still civil and somewhat friendly.

But the highlight of the past week was Xander. He's so unpredictable,he avoided me like a plague for at least three days ,then he came back friendly again.

He's soft spoken ,and kind whenever we're alone but hard and emotionless when we have company.

I also question that weird trait of him but he just shrugged it off then change topic.
He also avoided touching me ,because I know he knew that whenever we touched even on the most lightest caress ,electric shock will passed through us and will cloud our rational minds.

I'm fine with it ,it will benefit the both of us but what I pisses me off was his over protectiveness and noticeable obsession on being possessive.

Whenever I call someone from work ,he will make sure that I'm on earshot. He always loves to eavesdrops.
I never thought a dangerous kind of man like him will love gossip.

Like ,what he's annoyingly doing now.

"Yeah..Thank you,Nicco. Take care idiot." I smirked and cut the call. I glared at Xander who's sitting at the couch on the living room across me ,eavesdropping on my personal transactions.

"You know ,I really don't see you as a gossip man." I placed my phone at the center table, crossing my legs then my arms to my chest.

"I'm not." he simply replied then continue sipping his coffee.

I glared at him again.
" Well,It's a Monday morning and I planned to get some clothes back at my apartment."

He looked at me weirdly and put down his mug. Uncrossing his legs, he placed both arms on his knees and lean forward. "Why? I already borrowed clothes from Anna."

Rolling my eyes ,I looked at him dead on the eyes. " Yeah. You liked it but I don't. All her clothes was madly shorten with fabric! Can't she have jeans ,simple t-shirts ,hoodies?"

He smirked mischievously then my heart went ballistic. In these early  morning ,wouldn't it be a sin to be so devilishly handsome and sexy?

He's only wearing a simple black track pants and white t shirt that deliciously hugged his perfectly mouthwatering body ,but the aura he gave in makes it like it's the most sacred dress of all time.

Ugh! What nonsense is this I'm thinking! Fucking 7:00 am in the morning?

You need to get laid! As what Rita and Celine said, you're long overdue. Those bitches!

It's not my fault that I haven't been to any relationship before. I'm too focus on grieving my parents death and taking care of myself.

I groaned, feeling my throat dried up I mindlessly grab Xanders' coffee and drunk it all.