Chapter Seventeen

Xander

It has been a week since I last saw Brielle.

And I'm on the edge by how bitchy Danilla has been acting since she came here.
And I don't know how many times I thought of strangling her in the past tiring and suffocating week.

She has been so fucking clingy, like a damn leech she is. I don't want her near Brielle ,that's why I'm putting up with Danilla, for Brielle this entire week.
I don't want Danilla to know I have my full interest on someone else because I know for sure ,she'll go bat shit crazy.

She was my girlfriend for a year and I broke up with her four years ago.

The bitch has the audacity to fucking cheat on me!
And now she's acting like we're still together.

If only I can throw her on the cliff ,I will do it this very second.

If only I haven't thought of how Brielle will think of me if I did that to a woman. I don't want her to think I'm that ruthless. I respect her that's why I'm doing my best to be patient.

I wanted her to know that I'm more that what people called me.

But Brielle has been acting weird, Gregs' words. He said that she always snapped at him whenever he mention my name.

I know that I'm such a dick when I told her I love her then disappeared like a bubble on thin air.

But what putting me on the very limit of my thin patience now was that Alex was with her every goddamn day ,sometimes Nicco and Dylan will visit her. 

But I made sure Lucas is always there too.

Her being with Alex when she recovered was still hanging for a confirmation. No way in hell she'll stay with the bastard.

I just got out the shower when my phone pinged.

The small thing crack when I saw the message.

'Hey ya! One of your men is doing business behind your back. I'm not sure yet who but  you'll not like it.' -N

That's it! Its the final blow.

I need to see Brielle! I need to breathe the same air she breathe. I need to see her beautiful exotic amber eyes shaking my soul when she stares at me. I need to hold her for the electricity to shock my raging temper. I need to feel her ,see her ,touch her ,smell her.
She's the calm I need ,her smile ,her voice ,her ,just being her is all I need.

And I fucking need to calm down now or I might lost it and tie up my trusted men for torture.

Tossing clothes to my body ,I run down the stairs.

No one should fuck me up! Knowing one of my trusted men is stabbing me in the back ,hurts me.
Since day one ,I already treat them as brothers. My extended family. My only family.
I can't think of anything that made them hate me. I've been the best leader I could think of.

Once outside ,my mood worsen when I saw Danilla talking or rather flirting with my men. Just the sight of her ,boil my blood. I ignored her and went straight to my car.

I speed on once I entered and started my car. Not caring for the seatbelt. Leaving dust to a pissed off shouting Danilla.

Can't help smirking when I saw how she inhaled the dirty air and cough it up.

That made me feel a little good getting back to her after putting up so much for this week.

Arriving half the travel time ,I entered the hospital with a don't-fuck-with-me  look.

My men avoided my heated gaze and storm in Brielles' room without knocking.

But then I explode.

A younger looking doctor examining Brielles' shoulder while Lucas is holding her hand ,smiling down at her.

When my gaze turn to Brielle she's smiling at the doctor ,sheepishly.
Her eyes turn to slits and her face held amusement mixed with excitement.

I see red at how the doctor smiles at her adoringly and talked sweetly.

"Cousin! Hey!"
a light slapped on my face made me come back to my senses. But my bad mood remained.

I might be standing here for a while that I didn't saw Lucas walked to me.

When I look back at Brielle ,her smile went off her face. She scowled and gave me a dramatic irritated eye roll.

She dismissed me like I'm not there and continue smiling to her doctor.

I can't think straight anymore ,my suppressed anger ,irritation, jealousy and possessiveness hit me like a raging tsunami that in two long furious stride I grabbed the doctors arms that connected to Brielles' shoulder and pull him off her.

"Don't touch her!Don't look at her! Don't fucking go near her!" I seethed at him that he instantly lost the color of his face.

Brielle instantly took a sharp breath.
"W-What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Brielle startled and scared voice cause me to freeze.

"Get out!" she whispered shakily but loud enough to crawl on me how angry,afraid and disappointed she sounded.

"Bri-" I tried to face her but she cut me out.

"Don't...Get out..I don't need you here. I don't need your irrational ,unreasonable ,selfish self here." the indifference in her voice made me realize how wrong I am for lashing out.
Her words struck me straight to my abnormal beating heart.

"He's my doctor and a long lost friend. He doesn't deserve to be treated that way. I don't know what's your problem but you can leave now. I don't need you here Mr. Massimo." she said it with firm finality.

The look she's giving me, it's so cold and empty that caused my shoulders to slumped.

A clear message saying she doesn't love me back.

~~~

Hi guys!

Sorry for being silent.

My mother fall from the stairs ,so I haven't updated in a while. 😭😭💔

Though she's not fine yet and we're still waiting for her to be back home ,I wanted to at least give you guys a few chapters.

Thanks you for being patient.
Keep safe everyone.

I'll be happy if you Vote ,comment or share ❤👍

Mirahigo~

ACCIDENTALLYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें