Chapter Eleven

Warning : Graphic violence ahead

Xander

Holding the small knife I carved it to the mans' forehead. He was struggling and wiggling from his restraint.

He was hanging upside down ,and his hands was tied to his back. He was glaring at me and screaming through muffled screams.
Well ,I gag him too.

"Shhh....don't....don't move....or else I might carved it to your eyes or I'll just get that eyes out from its socket." I cooed at the man while gently rubbing his cheeks.

He looked at me wide eyes and started to trembled.

I did continue what I'm doing ,his blood was now dripping down my hands. His eyes full of terror and pain, I just grinned at him evilly.

"Done."

He looked relieved but his tears tells another story.

I turned to looked at my men. "Cut the fuckers head and sent it to Vlad."I said blankly at them.

They nod and Allani do us all the favor.

The man screamed in muffled while wiggling for his pitiful life.

Allani cut his head swiftly with his beloved samurai sword.
His blood flew down the floor while his head fall down facing us with his eyes rolled up.

Mario gag and run outside to puke. He was always the sensitive one on the team.
I just looked at it boredly.

He was the one who placed the bomb on Brielle apartment. He deserved it.

After what happened to her, I can't feel anything because of the numbness I put myself into.

They might thought I'm going insane now I don't really care.
We've been sending all Vlads' mens' head to him with a message of 'I'm coming' to their foreheads.

In the last three days, I spend it from blowing Marcos' safe houses and shipments to slaughtering his men with my team.

My world turned back to my dark days, when I'm cleaning the whole gang with traitors after one of my own blood killed my parents. When all I feel was vengeance, numbness and betrayal from fate.

I don't fucking believe in fate and destiny until Brielle.
I've just met her and now its threatening to take her away.

She's been in coma for four days now. Though she survived ,her body was so battered ,she also hit her head on the wall hard, she broke her shoulder and back, they thought she'll never survived.

I almost kill her doctor when he said they lost her. She experienced cardiac twice and flat line. But a nurse bursted out the emergency room and shouted that her heart miraculously beats again but faint.

I was relieved yet the doctor said that he can't guarantee that she'll wake up anytime soon ,and that made me went berserk I almost burned down the damn hospital.

Thanks for Jet and Allani who arrived at the right moment and delivered the news that they got the men and a woman, who was the team Marcos used to plant a bomb on Brielles' apartment.

Well ,they tortured them except the woman, they sold her to a friend who handles human trafficking, and the Russian man who plant the bomb was kept for three days and died just a while ago.

I walked out the torture room wiping the mans blood with my handkerchief.

My phone rung. I already have seven missed calls, I looked at the name and it was Greg.