Chapter Eighteen

Brielle

I hated it .I hated that my heart was aching by how Xander looks that day. I hated myself for hurting ,I hated myself for still caring and I hated myself that I inflicted him so much pain. And I hated myself that hated what I did.

How can he make me feel so guilty when in fact he was the one who tried to used me?! Like,what the hell?! He used me for his selfish dumbness reasons.

Lucas said that he was already engaged to that Danila woman ,and to be married next year. He just wanted me to be his pastime.

How selfish of a bastard he is ,seducing me ,telling me he fucking love me though he already have someone else.

And how stupid of me to actually thought of giving him a chance! How inconsiderate of him ,he doesn't even know I'm still brokenhearted by Alexs' confessions yet I still want to give it a try ,with him.
And I actually saved his freaking ass!

He was truly a inconsiderate bastard and an asshole.

I don't care if he paid all my bills ,what happens to me was all his fault anyway.

I should give him a award for being the best actor. Sincere act for my well being ,seducing act for that damn kiss, possessive act and even being jealous in front of my old friend. How could he?!

And I'm such a stupid woman who actually fall for that act.

Grr! Stupid! This is also your fault subconscious!

.......

Huh! Being silent now. Yeah do that...don't talk to me again!

......

Now I look like an idiot.
Tsk.

I grab a bottle of wine and chug it down. I look at my current place. A single person room. Only have stuff that are useful. Kitchen ,bathroom, bed,closet ,TV and a couch.

I already check out the hospital yesterday ,after what Xander did to my old friend Charles.

I can't believe that he actually did became a doctor. He was the one who accidentally shot me in the shoulders before. My firing companion.
His father ,who is also a very dear friend of mine ,wants his only son to be like him .A Navy Seal. But Charles heart was to save life. I convince him to have a heart to heart talk to his father ,and it didn't go on plan at first but I encourage him to explain his side and be more vocal to what he really love and want.

Guess I succeeded.

I smile sadly and look around the room I'm in.
I'm staying at the Luxury ,one of the workers' room who stayed in.

After that unreasonable outburst of Xander ,I called Mr. Xiang and pleaded that I'll stay in the Club for I obviously have no where to go.
I didn't have to tell him twice when he ordered Cielo to get me.

I'm so grateful and lucky to have such employer.

Maybe when I stay here ,that bastard of a man Marcos will ignore and leave me alone.
He should know that I'm not a threat but that won't stop me from killing him if ever I see him, after what he did to my apartment and my neighbors.

They shouldn't have experienced such thing. I'm so thankful that no one died in that bombing for I don't know what will I do.

I already withdraw all my cash and send it to my neighbors for I know they need it.

I glanced up my clock and it says 6:30pm .

I sighed and prepared for my shift tonight. I need to get back to work because I have nothing now ,my clothes ,my collections all of my things are burned up by the bombing.
Except for my phone that I left on Xanders' house.

His brown yellowish eyes filled with regret, guilt and defeat flashed back on me.
I rub my now aching chest and calm myself.

Don't think of him. Don't think of him.

I breathe calmly and go to the bathroom .
Maybe a cold shower will make me forget about him.

--

After an hour ,I'm now standing at the club entrance,checking IDs' despite Mr. Xiang disapproval.

He still wanted me to heal but I don't want to. I don't want to be alone in my room thinking about some selfish bastard.

"Hey!Can you stop checking out my girl man your creeping her out!" an annoyed voice at the back of the line shouted and catch my attention.

"Huh! How can a sexy beautiful chick be with you?! Nigga boy."

I scowl at how insulting he sounds.

"You--!"

I didn't make the other man finish and I calmly place my gun to the insulting mans' head.

"If you want to be inside the club you better put that judgemental self of yours on lock or I might not shoot you ,for I don't want to be in jail but break all your bones you can never walk again." I said it boredly but my voice promise real pain.

He look up shock and bewildered. I look at him in the eyes so he'll see I'm not kidding around.

"S-sorry." his voice came out shaky.

Spineless dumbass!

"Not to me."

He face the couple and apologize which they accepted instantly.

The couple thank me and I just nod at them.

My head suddenly hurt but I ignore it and went back to my post like nothing happened.

"Early trouble?" Dylans' teasing voice make me look at him sharply.

I winced when my head pounded like a bitch.

"Hey, you okay?" his voice now lace with concern while holding my arms.

I just smile at him and nod. Trying to ignore the pain.

"You shouldn't force yourself to work Bri."

"I'm fine Dyl. Thanks. You knew my place was blown up and have nothing. I have to start from scratch." I straighten myself.

"You can always ask me for money ,you know that I just spend it for myself. I'm a friend remember?" his voice full of sincerity.

"You know I never do that. I don't wanna trouble anyone with such basic things." I simply answer him.
He knows how independent I am.

"I know and I like that trait of yours but what are friends for, right? You can always count on me ,Alex ,Nicco and the rest of us." he pat my head and grin at me.

"I'll keep that in mind. But if you patted my head again like I'm a puppy I'll break that hand of yours." I playfully glare at him which he only response with a amusing chuckle.

"That's the Brielle I know."

I grin at him and playfully shove him."Get back to work, drama king."

----

yeah.I know boring but I'm still looking for my inspiration of this story.
I didn't write for like almost three months and when I write I wanted it straight so my ideas wont lose on me.
I just hope you guys understand.

BTW , how are you all?

Please make me smile by voting and comment👍.
Thanks guys.

Keep safe 🙏

MIRAHIGO~