Chapter Fifteen

Brielle

Xander didn't left me the whole night ,which I appreciated so much.
Funny that I should feel awkward after our heated moment but I enjoyed his company.
I also laughed at him when I said that begging suit him. Which he countered with words that turned my whole face red.

"I assure you Bella ,you'll beg more than me ,willingly. And I'll do it faster and harder for you ,gladly."

That made me shut up and said goodnight all of a sudden.
He chuckled at my reaction.

He was on the couch, lying while facing me.
He looked cute snoring softly. His beautiful face on peace.
I can't deny that he looked younger and innocent while sleeping.

I looked up the ceiling. I should be sleeping yet Xanders' presence makes me giddy all of a sudden.

I wonder what would have happened if I never helped him that night.

You're still be hopelessly in love with Alex.

And Xander will probably be dead now.

Xander being dead didn't settled well on me. I rather save him again and again ,if I'll be back at that very moment.

Maybe because you like him now.

What? No I don't.

You've just been heartbroken a while ago but when you saw him ,you instantly forget that your heart ached.

I snorted to that inner self of mine.

I love Alex.

Funny how you also love tangling tongue with Mr.Dicky.

And you can't sleep because of him. Why? Are you hot and bothered?

I hissed at myself. Shut up self!

Maybe I damaged some brain cells or something ,I can hear how smug my inner self sounds.

I looked back at Xander.

Maybe , I like him a little.

---

Xander

I woke up when I felt something vibrating. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at Brielle who's sleeping soundly.

I smiled to myself and sat up. Grabbing my phone ,I saw it was Mario.

I answered it and placed it on my left ears.

"Boss! Good dawn to you. I already gathered Brielles' activities on the last six years." Mario chimed proudly.

I must say that was fast.

"Go on."

"Her parents died when she was eighteen. She never got to College for her parents got no money. She sell their house to move to her apartment. Worked as a waitress and a tutor, she's also a blackbelt with four different martial arts. Whew! Engaged on firing and sharpshooting. She meet a friend ,named Gabriel Martini,retired Seal, who was her trainor and a father figure. He gave those collections to Brielle ,when she won a world wide sharpshooting contest. Mind you ,she's the very first woman to do so. Wow! She is really something." his voice held admiration and proudness.