Mean Deed

YN and Diggy were on stage performing a sold out show.

YN-*Rappin* Bae you feel me? I said you feel me? *Look at Diggy* Bitches trippin' I just make this shit look easy. And they man, when he see me he got asthma real wheezy, wheezy. I - can't *point at Diggy*

Diggy-BREATHE!

YN-*Smile and finish up your verse* Choke me, slap my ass, fast cash when you rollin wit a simmons, YASSS bish, yass bish Diggy told me gone back it up and dump it. Guess what a bitch did? I backed it and dumped it for my daddy made him real, real..

Diggy-*Starts singing the chorus* Happy. Changin' the game. DJ let em know foot ball ain't the same no mo'. YN damn Bae you so little but you really be takin this pipe *winks at you*

Yn-Yes daddy I do! Givin' me that brain like NYU.
He in love wit ma coco *Wink at the audience*

DJ's P.O.V.

I was in the audience watching my parents perform with my sisters, August and Lucas.

August-*Leans over and whispers in my ear* Ayo' Bruh yo parents nasty as phuck.

DJ-*Chuckles* Tell me about it.

August-*Laughs* *Mocks Diggy* Damn bae you so little but you be really takin this pipe.

DJ-*Mocks you* Yes daddy I do *sticks his tongue out*

Both-*laugh*

DJ-*Phone rings* Hello? He answers.

?-Hello, is this Mr.Simmons.

DJ-*Sits up* Yes this is Mr.Simmons.

?-Hi sir, this is Nurse Donna from Mercy hospital. I have your daughter here with us right now. She has a broken leg and busted jaw. She was pushed down the steps.

DJ-*Taps Daniella* I gotta go.

Nurse-Hello?

DJ-I'm on my way! *Hangs up and leaves as everyone goes chasing after him*

Mariah's P.O.V.

Don't get me wrong Imani's such a good kid. She looks just like her dad and is a sweetie pie. But I can't have anything in my way with me and DJ's relationship... So I took matters into my hands since DJ let me babysit.

*Flashback to a couple hours ago*

Imani-*Giggling while play fighting with Imani* Miss Mariah I love you.

Mariah-*Fakes a smile*

Imani-*Giggles*

Mariah-*Tickles her as she backs up closer to the edge of the top of the steps*

Imani-*laughing and backing up*

Mariah-*Takes a deep breath and tickles her some more as she backs up once more*

Imani-*laughs and trips falling down the steps* AHHHH! She cried in pain as she reached the bottom of the stairs

Mariah-*Looked down at her hands and sighed*

Imani-*Crying* I WANT DADDY!

And now we're at the hospital waiting for her dad to get here. I don't know if he will want me after this...

Daniella's P.O.V.

After DJ led us all to the hospital we were confused as to why we were here. I saw DJ put his car in a Parking spot and jump out heading to the main entrance.