Furthest Thing From Perfect

2 Months Later

Diggy's P.O.V.

I really can't believe YN hasn't forgiven me yet. I'm staying at her old condo. 2 months have gone by and I still can't believe I've lost my baby girl. I send flowers and love letters every single day and all I get is a simple 'Thanks 😗' text every time. I've been drinking my pain away. I know I reek because I haven't showered. I know my clothes are dirty because I haven't changed them. I know this couch is dirty because I haven't gotten off of i- the doorbell ringing took me out of my drunk thoughts.

Diggy-*Stumbles to the door and swings it open trying to catch his balance*

Imani,India,Bryce-Hey man. *Cover their noses and walk in*

Diggy-*Looks at them* W-why do you al-always come visit? He slurred his words and stumbled.

India-Because we love you old man. *Kisses his cheek then looks around at all of the bottles on the floor and whiffed the terrible smell*

Bryce-*Pats Diggy's back*

Imani-Okay Papi, let's get you all together.

Bryce helped Diggy shower and get his hygiene together and also sobered him up by giving him coffee, head ache killers and making sure he threw up some so he wouldn't poison himself. Imani cleaned around the condo and tidied things up while India cooked Diggy some food and emptied all of the alcohol out of the house

Bryce-*Talking to Diggy*

Diggy-She just so fucking fun. *Chuckles through his slow falling tears*

Bryce-I don't know papi, nona must have that million dollar kitty if you trippin like this.

Diggy-*Laughs* BOY.

Bryce-*Straight faces Diggy*

Diggy-...Okay I make her tap out.

Both-YEAAHH. *Clap and laugh*

YN P.O.V.

YN-*Sniffle*

DJ-*Sniffles* Switch. *Hands you a tub of ice cream as you hand him a bag of flaming hot Cheetos*

YN-DJ why are you divorcing her if you love her?

DJ-Because she didn't only hurt me she hurt my kids and that shit don't fly. *Puts some ice cream in his mouth*

YN-*Eat a cheeto* I can't even see the damn t.v.. You say referring to all of the flowers that Diggy sent blocking your view.

DJ-*Holds your hand*

Both-*Sigh deeply*

DJ-Why are you holding onto dad if he keeps hurting you mom?

YN-Because *Tears start to roll down your cheek* He has sent me love letters explaining why he loves me for the past to months.

DJ-...And?

YN-He hasn't run out of explanations. *Cover your face as tears came out of your eyes like a volcano*

Angela's P.O.V.

Angela-Andrew you know I don't really know the answer to that.

Andrew-*Chuckles* Because your nothing but a rapper.

Angela-Andrew stop it. *Raises her eyebrow*

Andrew-OH SHUT UP! I KNOW YN's MY MOM! YOU CANT EVEN HAVE KIDS! I AM JUST A MISTAKE!

Angela-Andrew you are not a mistake and you better lose that God Damn base in your voice when you talk to me.

Andrew-*Chuckles* Why? Your only my sister. What are you going to do?

Angela-BOY IM A KILL YA! *Runs after him and smacks him across the face*

Andrew-*Holds his face* I-I'm sorry mom.

Angela-*Pulls him into a hug* You are not a mistake baby and I am your mom. Okay. *Strokes his hair* *Kisses his forehead* You are not a mistake; remember that.

Andrew-I know, I know I'm sorry mommy. *Crying*

Angela-I love you Andrew.

Andrew-I love you too and if it was up to me I wish you'd get pregnant.

Angela-*Cries*

Andrew-*Wipes her tears with his thumb* Its okay mom.

Angela-*Holds him tightly* Your all I got so don't me like that baby!

Andrew-I'm sorry baby! He says being dramatic.

Angela-*Laughs lightly* Your still grounded.

Andrew-0 to 100 I swear.

Angela-Real quick. *Shrugs*

Daniella's P.O.V.

Breylyn-M-m-mom?

Daniella-*Looks at her* Yeah?

Breylyn-*Crying* *Holds up her hand*

Daniella-*Stands up* Is that blood?

Breylyn-Y-yes ... From down there.

Daniella-Well get a pad Brey. *Rubs her back*

Breylyn- Mom it's not m-my period. She choked on her words and tears.

Daniella-W-what? *Looks confused*

Breylyn-I need a hospital because I - I *Sniffles* I'm having a miscarriage.

Daniella-Your 14!

Breylyn-*Grips her stomach* M-mom I told you the truth now please get me to a hospital ...

Daniella-*Picks her up bridal style and walks her outside to the car*

Breylyn-*Crying and whining in pain*

DJ's P.O.V.

After my mom cried herself to sleep I carried her upstairs to her room and laid her down the left her so she could get some rest. I went to see Z...

Zonnique-*Rubs his hands* DJ I am so sorry to hear that...

DJ-*Shrugs* Its cool.

Zonnique-I would hug you but ... your still technically married.

DJ-Zonnique if I need something you got me?

Zonnique- Boy you can call my phone at 4 in the morning, ride shot gun every time I drive, anything... I got you.

DJ-Get me a rock.

Zonnique-...as in a crack rock?

DJ-Yeah.

Zonnique-No DJ you have kids.

DJ-I can handle myself. He says looking straight.

Zonnique-They already lost their mom they can't lose you too...

DJ-Don't talk about their mom... And I'm not Kylie. Get me the rock.

Zonnique-DJ I don't real-

DJ-Zonnique just do this for me ple-

Zonnique-NO! DJ NO!

DJ-*Leans in and forcefully kisses her lips*

Zonnique-*Moans through the kiss*

DJ-My lips still feel good? *Smirks*

Zonnique-*Bites her lip*

DJ-*Climbs into the backseat*

Zonnique-*Looks back at him*

DJ-*Pats his lap* Comere.

Zonnique-*Climbs into the backseat of DJ's car and they continued to kiss until they both began to touch and feel and moans and screams soon filled the car*