Recover

2 Weeks Later

DJ's P.O.V.

DJ-Okay Bryce go long. He says gripping the football in his hand.

Bryce-*Runs down the field as DJ throws the ball* I got it! He says jumping into the air and catching the ball with his hand that didn't have a cast wrapped around it.

DJ-*Jogs over to him* You think your getting your feeling back in your hand*

Bryce-Yes *Smiles* Now if I could just get my eyebrow back to normal. He says referring to his stitches.

DJ-*Laughs* Nah you good bruh that shits attractive to the biddies.

Bryce-Ahhhhh. He says smirking.

DJ-*Laughs*

August's P.O.V.

Since Breylyn and Daniella went to the mall for a few hours with my card I figured they would be pretty busy and Bryce is with DJ trying to get his strength back. I had some recovering to handle myself as well...

I pulled up at Dwayne's house and prayed really quick then I hopped out the car.

August-*Bangs on the door*

Dwayne-Who is it?

August-Open da god damn door nigga! *Clenches his jaw*

Dwayne-*Swings the door open* W-what you doing here?

August-*Shoots Dwayne in the chest 4 times* So you just gone come at ma son and think I ain't gone come fah ya? *Chuckles*

Dwayne-A-A-August! *Grunts*

August-Nah shut all dat shit up na. *Shoots him in the chest two more times until he becomes motionless*

I left leaving the door wide open so my DNA couldn't be traced. Don't fuck wit ma son.

YN P.O.V.

Diggy-Babe do it! *Laughing*

YN-Okay fine! Hurry up.

Diggy-*Starts recording on his cell phone* Stop,drop, pop, one time, I just wanna see you hit that Raven for the vine

YN-*Start dancing*

Diggy-Hit that raven for the vine, hit that raven for the vine AYEEE! *Laughs*

YN-*Giggle*

Diggy-I love you baby. *Laughing*

YN-I love you too. *Grab his hand and walk him outside*

Diggy-What? He asks looking at you confused..

YN-*Take your shirt off and jeans so your left in your matching bra and underwear*

Diggy-*Licks his lips* What are you doing?

YN-*Pull his sweatpants down so he was left in only his boxers* Come on. *Grab his hand and run and jump into the pool*

Diggy-*Surfaces to the top*

YN-*Surface to the top* *Laugh*

Diggy-*Smiles* Your such a nerd. He says pulling you underwater and pecking your lips several times.

YN-*Come above the water as Diggy puts you on his shoulders*

Diggy-*Laughing* Bae I gotta fart.

YN-Pleas d-

Diggy-*Makes a bubble appear in the water*

YN-Ewe Diggy that is so Na-