Surprise Part 2

Diggy's P.O.V.

I limped in the house around 4 A.M. to see YN asleep on the couch with a baby book in her small,feminine hands.

YN-*Slowly wake up*

Diggy-*Standing in the kitchen*

YN-*Sigh and lean up folding the blanket and turning the t.v. off*

Diggy-Baby. He mumbled.

YN-*Look at him* What did you do?

Diggy-*Shrugs* Not important.

YN-*Look him up and down* Is that your blood?

Diggy-Nahhh. *sits down*

YN-Did you kill him?

Diggy-Nahh. It was a fight YN. No guns, no killing each other, no help. Just us.

YN-*Nod your head and walk over to him* Are you okay?

Diggy-*Pulls you into his lap quickly and starts kissing on your neck* Baby I'm fine are you okay?

YN-*Laughing* I'm fine. *Stand up and peck his lips*

Diggy-*Stands up and pulls you into a hug towering over you*

YN-You comfortable?

Diggy-*Shrugs* Im comfortable in my skin... I'm comfortable in your skin...

YN-Nasty! *Giggle*

Diggy-*Starts dancing on the side of you; leans down and pushes his penis up against you* I'm bringin sexy back. Them mother fuckers don't know how to act.

YN-*Look at him for a second then start singing* Dirty babe... You see these shackles baby I'm ya slave. *twerk on him*

Diggy-Go head child! Get ya sexy on! *Laughs*

YN-*Laughing uncontrollably*

August's P.O.V.

August-*Bangs on Trey's door* AYE OPEN UP WIT MA DAUGHTA!

Trey-*Swings the door open* Thought I was dead?

August-*Hears Breylyn crying and runs into the house and up the stairs*

Trey-*Chases him*

August-*Running in and out of rooms looking for Breylyn* FUCK MAN!

Trey-*Running behind him*

Breylyn-DADA! She screams while crying from some room.

August-*Runs into the last room and swings the door open to see Breylyn sitting on the bed* MA BAYBEH! He says picking her up and kissing all over her.

Breylyn-*Crying and screaming*

August-*Opens a window* DANIELLA!

Daniella-*Comes to the window*

August-*Wraps Breylyn in a sheet and carefully lowers her out the window to her mother*

Daniella-*Crying hysterically and hugging Breylyn to her body* Hi baby *pecks his forehead*

Trey-*Busts in the room*

August-*Looks up*

Trey-*Raises his gun*

August-*Raises his hands in the air and chuckles* Gone head and shoot me! My baybeh good now. Shoot me. I want you too.

Trey-*Laughs* Get ready.