Drunk Text

YN P.O.V.

YN-*Sniffle and pour some vodka down your throat* I miss you. You whisper to yourself while looking at the picture of you and Diggy on your cell phone. Maybe I'll juuuuussssstt text him. Your slurred and opened your text messages.

You sent Diggy a text

'I miss you baby 😔'

After 10 minutes of no reply you sent another

'Just kidding .. 🔫🔫'

'just kidding again.. I'll just come see you'

And with that you stumbled up to your feet trying not to fall and grabbed your car keys.

You drive to your old condo trying to blink your eyes open to get rid of the blur you saw on the road.

YN-*Sip some beer and park your car in the drive way* *Step out the car and fall to the ground* Oh fuck. You mumble and try to stand back up but instead you just laid there and giggled on the ground.

?-Are you okay?

YN-*Look up* HOLY SHIT BALLS WHO IS THAT!?

?-*Chuckles* Umm its Karen. She said pulling up her tight jeans. Here lets get you up.

YN-*start whining as she pulled you up* Oh my gosh did you just have sex with my husband? You slurred and cried.

Karen-*Clears her throat* YN what are you doing here?

YN-Can I have some hand sanitizer. Oh my gosh. You cried while holding your hands out.

Karen-YN really your dr-

YN-I need hand sanitizer.

Karen-*Reaches into her car and gives you hand sanitizer* Here YN.

YN-*Rub it in* Thanks *sniffle*

Karen-YN did you drive here?

YN-Yeah. *Hug your car* You see. *Dance a little as you still had your arms wrapped around the car*

Karen-*Pulls you off of the car* YN I have to go...go inside and don't wake Diggy. You can't drive your drunk.

YN-Yup. Your right. Bye Karen. Gimme kiss! *Hold her head and peck her lips* MUAH! I love you mom. You say stumbling to the front door. But fall down and rip your converse.

Karen-I'm not your mom. She giggled at you.

YN-DONT FUCKING LAUGH! *Throw your ripped shoe at her and stand up walking in the front door*

Karen-*Pulls off*

YN-*Walk in and lock the door back*

Diggy-*Laughing*

YN-*Stumble into the living room*

Diggy-*Looks at you* YN?

YN-Where? You ask looking around.

Diggy-Are you drunk? He asks standing up.

YN-Unmm.. Can I have a band aid for my boo boo? You ask him showing him your ripped jeans near the knee and blood.

Diggy-What happened? Did you get in accident on your way here? He asks walking over to you.

YN-Nope! *Blow air into your cheeks* Just fell in the drive way.

Diggy-*Clenches his jaw and looks down* You saw Karen?

YN-*Pick his head up* Nice hickey. You say pointing to his neck.

Diggy-YN *Picks you up and carries you up the stairs*

YN-*Laughing*

Diggy-*Sits you on the bathroom counter* *hands you some cold coffee and a headache pill* Here he says leaning down about to clean your cut.

YN-*Swallow the pill and sip the coffee* AH! You grab your head.

Diggy-That's strong you'll be sober in about 20 minutes. He said while cutting your jeans open a little more with a small scissors and wiping up the blood on your knee.

YN-*Bite your lip* That hurts really bad! Your slur trying to push his hand away.

Diggy-Just let me finish okay?

YN-*Bite your lip* Seriously ouch Diggy stop. You say more clearly.

Diggy-*Slides your jeans off of you and wraps your knee up* I'm done cry baby.

YN-*Sniffle* Why am I here?

Diggy-I don't know. *Shrugs*

YN-Y-you had sex with Karen Huh?

Diggy-YN don't even go the-

YN-I just want to know.

Diggy-YN my heart hurt and I needed something to hold... But no we didn't have sex.

YN-*Cover your face as you begin to ball your eyes out*

Diggy-*Uncovers your face and kisses your forehead pulling you into a hug*

YN-*Push him off of you* No that was my favorite pair of jeans and I ripped them.

Diggy-*Chuckles* Daddy will get you some more baby I promise.

YN-I don't trust you but I do miss you... you admitted to him.

Diggy-That's okay baby. *Kisses your shoulder* That's okay.

YN-*Squeeze him tighter*

Diggy-You hungry baby? You thirsty? Tell me what's up with you.

YN-*Sigh* I haven't showered in like ...2 weeks.

And with that Diggy stripped you of your clothes and turned the shower on.

He lifted you up over the step with his muscles and stood you there.

For about 20 minutes he soaped you up and cleaned you.

Next he lotioned you up without saying a word and slid on a pair of old sweatpants and a t-shirt that you still had there.

Finally and hour and a half later Diggy carried you into the bedroom and laid you down next to him.

Diggy-Come closer baby. *Reaches for you making grabby hands*

YN-*Scoot closer to him and snuggle up with his chest* I missed you.

Diggy-*Pecks your lips* I missed you too... Now get some rest beautiful. He says turning the lamp off and placing a tight grip on your waist.

YN-*Squirm a little*

Diggy-Ughnt ugh stay here. He says squeezing you even tighter.

YN-*Put your arm over his* Just making sure. *Smile*

Diggy-Yes, I want you here. *chuckles* Good night baby.

YN-Good night Daniel.

It was official. Everything in our lives was meant to be. Not perfect, but extremely close to it. Just like a Simmons should be