Want Some More

Angela's P.O.V.

YN-*Hand her lyrics*

Angela-Oh my gosh mom you made me a song? *Smiles wide*

YN-It's called want some more. Angela you have to rap and sing like your kind of angry though.

Angela-Come on J. She says pointing to Jerimih as they walked into the recording booth.

YN-*Point to Diggy*

Diggy-*Drops a beat*

Jeremih-Want some more? He started speaking into the mic. Want some more? Even though a nigga been goin through it...

Angela-*Starts rapping* I'm in this bitch I'm getting money.

One minute they hate me then they love me

Ain't got nothing for me these dudes is funny

My son always been fresh clean nose Neva been runny

Who had eminem on her first album

Who had Diggy sayin she a problem

Who made this beat so dope got Ya muh fuckin head bobbin'

Diggy-*Looks back at you* This shit is fire baby!

YN-*Flip your hair* My name is Barbie bitch. *Laugh*

Diggy-*Laughs*

DJ's P.O.V.

DJ-Okay now give me 10 more. *Holding Daniella's feet*

Daniella-*Grunts and finishes her sits-up* So *Catching her breath* Lauren?

DJ-*Gets chills on his arm* W-what about her?

Daniella-*Holds his hand* I know you love her Bubby.

DJ-*A single tear slides down his cheek*

Daniella-*Catches his tear* Never let your tears touch the ground it's bad luck.

DJ-*Chuckles* I can't believe you listened to dads bullshit.

Daniella-*Stands up* Come on. Where's she at?

DJ-Who?

Daniella-Lauren. She's not going to hurt my brother and get away with it.

-1 hour later-

Lauren-Fuck you Daniella. She said spitting blood out of her mouth.

Daniella-WANT SOME MORE? *Punches Lauren to the ground and starts repeated hitting her face*

DJ-*Takes Daniella off of Lauren* Chill! Chill! He says holding his sister back.

Lauren-*Coughing and holding her side*

Daniella-BITCH TRY ME I WILL FUCK YOU UP NOW AND SMILE IN MY KIDS FACE LATER! DON'T FUCK WITH A SIMMONS. *Throws a band of money at Lauren as it flew in the air*

August's P.O.V.

Imani-*Laughing*

Bryce-*Smiles* I don't know what's funny about me busting my ass but okay. *Shrugs*

India-*Laughing*

Imani-What weirdo?

August-*Chuckles* Yall 'ont got nuttin' betta ta do other than sit hea and look at each Otha?

Breylyn-*Laughs* Wait no lets go to the awards tonight with Trey.

August-*Clears his throat*

Imani and India-Were going to get ready in Aunt Daniella's closet! They squealed at the same time.

August-Breylyn you know I ont reall-

Breylyn-Daddy... *Pretends to pout*

Bryce-D'Aweeee. *Smiles at Breylyn*

August-*Looks at Bryce*

Bryce-I already sent him a text he said that would be fun. *Smiles*

August-Fine then. Breylyn watch Ya brotha tonight.

Breylyn-*Laughs and runs up the stairs*

Andrew-Well what am I supposed to do?

Bryce-Come with us duh. *Pulls Andrew off of the couch*

Andrew-*Laughs*

-2 Hours later-

Daniella-*Taking a picture with Bryce and posts it to instagram* *Caption-This dress is Alexander McQueen but I'm rolling with a king 👑 <Tags Bryce>

Breylyn-*Walks in the bathroom* Hey.

Bryce-Oooewe girl you lookin cute! He says spinning her around by her hand and trying to sound like a girl.

Breylyn-*Laughs* Want some more?

India-*Peeing* *Opens the door* YES BABY WORK!

Imani-*Strikes a pose*

India and Imani-AH! *Clap*

Bryce-*Laughs*

Diggy's P.O.V.

Nothin is better for me than seeing Angela in that booth today. Her mouth is a gun and her words are the trigger. That's my baby girl...but now it's time to argue because I have to confess the truth to YN.

YN-*Chopping up vegetables on a cutting board*

Diggy-*Sits on the counter* Baby we gotta talk.

YN-*Look up at him* What's up boo?

Diggy-*Clears his throat*

YN-Oh. *Laugh and put the sharp knife down that Diggy was referring to*

Diggy-YN.. Umm. *Bites his lip and tears up*

YN-*Hold his hands* What's wrong Diggy?

Diggy-Umm.. When you were pregnant with Andrew I made a mistake. He said as his voice cracked.

YN-And what was that baby just tell me. *Look into his eyes*

Diggy-...YN I cheated on you. Frequently. I would sleep with Karen, my old manager and we would have dates. *Shrugs and breaks down in his tears* I had a whole other relationship.

YN-*Chuckle*

Diggy-*Looks up at you as tears rushed down his cheek and exploded into his lap*

YN-The funny thing is...you thought I didn't know. *Smack him across the face*

Diggy-*Clenches his jaw*
I deserved that...

YN-OH YOU WANT SOME MORE!? *Slap him again*

Diggy-YN stop it. *Gets on his knees and hugs your waist* Baby please. I am sorry. I am so ..so sorry.
I know I've made so many mistakes ...

YN-*Push him off of you and squat down to his level* Diggy for the last 28 years I have worked my ass off to be your fuckin wife. But maybe I should have put in more hours because I damn sure seem to not be enough to satisfy you.

Diggy-Bab-

YN-Shut the fuck up when I'm talking bitch. Let me make this clear. I've got the power now. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My . House. When I want some love from you I'll let you know and as for the public...they WILL think we are still married and happy. You got that?

Diggy-Baby. He sobbed.

YN-*Stand up and walk away*