Daddy's Babies

August's P.O.V.

And right before my baby was going to kill herself, we all heard a loud bang from the kitchen. Causing Daniella to drop the gun and YN to run to her side.

YN-*Take the gun; turn the safety on and stick it in the side of your jeans* Daniella *hug her*

Daniella-I was just about to kill myself. Oh my gosh.

YN-*Kiss her forehead then slap her arm* What the hell girl!

Daniella-Ouch! *Holds her arm*

YN-*Laugh as you press your foreheads together* Don't do that to me!

August-*Kisses Daniella passionately* Baybeh you scared the shit out da' boy. *A single tear glides down his face*

Daniella-*Wipes his tear* I'm sorry Baybeh. She says mocking his accent.

August-*Chuckles* Baybeh.

YN-Daniella where is he; Trey?

Daniella-*Points to the kitchen* Trust me though mommy he's dead. So I don't know what the sound was.

August-Y'all go sit in the car and lock the doors. I'll be out thea' in a second.

YN and Daniella-Don't have to tell us twice! *Run out the door*

August-*Walks into the kitchen to see Trey dead on the ground* Bitch nigga'.

I spent about 3 hours making this whole thing look like a accident. After that, I cleaned off Daniella's hand prints off of the house and Trey's body, then took his phone and deleted his messages and calls with her.

Angela's P.O.V.

Lucas-Man fuck you!

Angela-Your not doing that to me so who's doing it to you?

Lucas-Baby you should just leave me alone before I say something I regret.

Angela-Your wish is my mother fucking command! *Slam the front door as she drives to your house*

Diggy-*Opens the front door* What's wrong princess? *Pulls her into the house* Why you crying baby? *Hugging her looking down at her*

Angela-Daddy I don't think I want to marry him. *Gripping the sides of his shirt*

Diggy-*Picks her up bridal style and carries her into your room and lays her down on top of his chest*

Angela-*Crying*

Diggy-Shhhh. *Stroking her hair* It's okay Angela. I promise you.

Angela-*Calms down while catching her breath* Dad I need him.

Diggy-*Sighs* I don't think so, you got me.

Angela-*Looks into his eyes* You do don't you? *giggles*

Diggy-You already know girl. *laughs*

Angela-*Stares at his lips*

Diggy-*Looks confused*

Angela-*Leans into his lips*

YN P.O.V.

After August came out the house I was driving home when I thought I saw Dwayne. Weird because Diggy and I took him out.
I kept driving but I thought I saw him again. He was behind me. I was slowing down to stop at a red light but he wasn't slowing down.

YN-Slow down ass hole. You mumbled to yourself gripping the steering wheel.

?-*Smirks behind you in his car*

YN-Lord give me Strength you say speeding up and going through the red light as the person behind you did the same.

?-*Laughing speeding right behind you*

YN-STOP IT! You scream looking through your rear view mirror.

?-*Laugh*

YN-STOP FOL-

SKIRTT! BANG!

Just like that. I skid off the road, ran into a tree and flipped down a cliff about 4 times. Unconscious from impact.

DJ's P.O.V.

DJ-*Throwing Imani up in the air and catching her* I love you baby *Kisses her cheek*

Imani-*Giggling* I love you too daddy!

DJ-*Hugs her tightly while laughing* You wanna help me make dinner stink?

Imani-Yes!

DJ-Okay. *Pulls out raw chicken and asparagus from the fridge*

Imani-*Taking selfies on his phone*

DJ-*Takes the phone and pecks her cheek*

Imani-*Giggles*

DJ-*Looks at her for a second than posts a 'tbt' picture of her and him*

*Caption-My baby isn't really a baby anymore. 😩 I loveeeeeeee her little bad self 😍❤️😊 #daddysbaby #shesspoiled #idc #shesstill cute*

*Picture of DJ and Imani in media*