Love

YN's P.O.V.

Daniella-Mom can you zip me up please?

YN-Yeah sure babe. *Put your phone down and walk over to Daniella to zip up her dress*

Daniella-*Smiles* Thanks lesbian lover.

YN-*Laugh* No problem.

Angela-Your not dikes unless you use the strap on Kanye told us all. *Laughs*

Lauren-*Laughing*

YN-Are you nervous? You ask Lauren while putting on your watch.

Lauren-I was but now I'm just excited. *Looks down at her engagement ring* In about 10 minutes I'll be a Simmons.

YN,Imani,Angela,Daniella- It's not really that exciting...but congratulations. JINKS! *laugh*

Lauren-*Laughs* Yeah but who doesn't want to be apart of that? *Points to you guys*

Imani-*Smiles* Awe dimples! *Runs and hugs Lauren's legs*

Lauren-*Hugs her back* You look so pretty Imani.

Imani-Thank you *Smiles*

DJ's P.O.V.

Diggy-*Reading 'How to properly tie a bow tie' off of his phone* Okay now tie the small loop underneath the big loop.

DJ-Loops? I don't see any fucking loops!?

Diggy-*Turns Siri on* HE CANT FIND THE FUCKING LOOP!

Siri-I'm sorry could you repeat that.

Diggy and DJ-Bitch. *Suck their teeth*

Diggy-Okay you know what... We have 4 minutes to get out there soo... *picks up a stapler* Don't flinch boy.

DJ-*Laughs*

Lauren's P.O.V.

I was lined up at the grand door awaiting my wedding to start. The beautiful, gigantic glass was made so that I could see the people outside but they could only see a blur of me. I'm so excited words can't explain how much I'm ready to marry DJ. I truly am in love, for the first time in a long time.

YN-Lauren you know your barefoot right? *laughs*

Lauren-Oh my gosh! *Laughs* Can someone pass me my converses?

Yeah I wore sky blue converses and so did my bridesmaids, and maid of honor. DJ and his grooms men wore all black converses with a sky blue 'All Star' symbol.

Lauren-*Slides on her shoes*

YN-*Hug her* Oh you smell good.

Angela-*Laughs*

Andrew-*Makes baby noises and looks at Angela*

Angela-*Looks down at him and smile*

Daniella-Bryce let me see the rings.

Bryce-*Shows Daniella the rings* See mommy. That's the one for Uncle DJ's big hand and this little cute one is for Aunt Dimples hand.

Daniella-*Kisses his cheek* Okay go ahead *Point to Diggy who was waiting for Bryce*

Bryce-*Kisses Daniella's forehead* You look beautiful mommy! He says as him and Diggy start running towards the altar in their tuxedos.

Lauren-It's time *smiles*

DJ's P.O.V.

DJ-It's time.

Minister-All rise. He said as everyone stood up and looked towards the back for Lauren.