Mean Deed 2

YN P.O.V.

After 7 hours of being raped by random niggas Trey took me to his house. He started the torture. He took his belt off and whooped me all over, dunked me under his pool until I almost drowned over and over again, boiled water and poured it down my back, and to top it off, he kept my phone constantly texting Diggy making him think I was okay.

YN-*Sleeping*

Trey-*Smacks you across the face* Wake the fuck up.

YN-*Hold your face and sit up*

Trey-Ya phone died.

YN-*Shrug*

Trey-*Throws you a water bottle* Drink that before you die.

YN-T-thank you.

Trey-Shut all that shit up. You got lucky. I'm taking you home in 10 minutes get up.

YN-*Crying lightly*

Trey-Nine minutes *Snaps his fingers* Get up, get dressed. He said as he sat down.

YN-*Take a sip of the water then painfully stand up and start to get dressed*

DJ's P.O.V.

Imani-*Tapping his chest* Daddy?

DJ-*Flutters his eyes open* What's wrong baby girl? He says tiredly.

Imani-*Lip quivers* My mouth hurts.

DJ-*Sighs and leans up* I got you baby. He says walking into his master bathroom to get her pain killers.

Imani-*Looking at her cast* Hey daddy?

DJ-Yeah?

Imani-I don't think Miss Mariah likes me.

DJ-*Puts some liquid medicine in a cap and puts it up to her lips as she drinks it down* Baby girl, look at me.

Imani-*Looks at him*

DJ-It doesn't matter because daddy doesn't like her *scrunches his nose up and puts his forehead against hers*

Imani-*giggles*

DJ-*Jumps and does a back flip over her landing back in the bed*

Imani-*Watching t.v.*

DJ-Mani what's this baby?

Imani-Octonauts daddy.

DJ-*Pretends to shoot himself*

Imani-*Tries to push herself closer to him using just her arms*

DJ-*Watches her*

Imani-*Whining* Daddy I can't do it.

DJ-Baby yes you can, I know you can. Keep trying Imani baby you can do it.

Imani-*Grips the sheets and pulls herself closer to him*

DJ-*Trying hard not to just pick her up and lay her down on his chest* Come on baby.

Imani-*Finally gets to him* *catching her breath* I did it.

DJ-*Lays her on top of his chest and kisses her forehead* Yes you did.

Imani-*Smiles*

DJ-Gimme kiss baby.

Imani-*Pecks his cheek*

DJ-*Holds her tightly*

Imani-*Rotating her jaw*