Break-Up To Make-Up

DJ'S P.O.V.

I got back home around 11:00 P.M. to see Lauren asleep on the floor and Imani asleep on the couch with Lauren's cell phone in her little hands.

DJ-*Chuckles* They are so cute *Pokes out his bottom lip*

I picked up Imani first and tucked her into her bed. Then I came back downstairs and scooped Lauren up bridal style and carried her to our room but she woke up.

DJ-*Pulls the covers back on the bed and lays Lauren down*

Lauren-*Yawns* What time is it? She asks tiredly.

DJ-It's about 11.

Lauren-And you couldn't answer my phone calls Daniel?

DJ-*Looks at his cell phone and sees missed calls* Awe I'm sorry baby I had it on silent. Is everything okay though?

Lauren-Imani needed her ankle braces; she was in a lot of pain and I couldn't find them.

DJ-Awee I'm so *Pecks her cheek* sorry baby. I was helping out an old friend.

Lauren-*Sighs* I can't stay mad at you. *Smiles*

DJ-*Smiles* You love me?

Lauren-Boy... *Laughs*

YN P.O.V.

I woke up with a bangers headache and my lip was still gushing out blood. I hate arguing with Diggy but fighting him makes me feel like I'm dying. I missed him. Sleeping alone is so awkward. I wanted his touch. I wanted Daniel.

YN-*Cleaning your lip with a wash cloth* Ah. You wince from pain.

Diggy-You okay?

YN-*Look up* What are you doing here?

Diggy-I know you miss me because baby I miss you too.

YN-*Look at the blood stained wash cloth and sit it down* Diggy we need a break.

Diggy-*Picks you up as you wrap your legs around his waist* Look at me baby.

YN-No Diggy put me down please.

Diggy-*Brushes his nose against yours* YN look at me.

YN-*Look at him*

Diggy-*Looks deep into your eyes* I'm sorry I hurt you so bad. I should have never did what I did and I'm sorry baby I need you and I love you. *Pecks your lips*

YN-*Smile and bury your head in his neck*

Diggy-*Chuckles* Stop being shy baby. *Bounces you in his arms*

YN-*Giggle*

Diggy-*Kisses you*

YN-*Deepen the kiss*

Diggy-*Walks you over to the bed and lays you down without breaking the kiss*

YN-Mmm. You whimper in pain as he sucks on your bottom lip.

Diggy-*Takes his shirt off and throws it across the room* Lemme see baby. He says referring to your lip.

YN-*Move your finger from your lips so he can see*

Diggy-*Sighs then leans down and ever so gently pecks your lips* I'm sorry that hurts sweetheart.

YN-*Run your hand down his chest and stomach*

Diggy-*Leans down and starts kissing on your neck*

YN-*Moan*

Diggy-*Drags his bottom lips from your neck to your breast to your stomach and finally down to your kitty* What happened here? He asks looking at the bruise on your stomach.