Be Mine? - Yandere Yuki Request

Be Mine? - Yuki Sohma

FULL DISCLOSURE, THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING YANDERE SO ANY AND ALL CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED, PLEASE 'N THANK YOU

Totally wrote this under the influence btw-

Alsoooo warning, NSFW-ish!

° • ° . .. .. 。・° • ° ・。 .. .. . ° • °

Honestly, he couldn't help but blame Akito for this, for what he had become.

He didn't mean for this to happen. He never intended for it to go this far. But he couldn't exactly stop himself, not now. Not when she was so close. Not when she smelled so good.

As he peeled away her clothes, he recalled the first time she smiled at him. It had been like...looking at rainbow after a thundershower, if he had to describe it. Before that day, she had hardly even given him a passing glance, let alone a smile. It wasn't new for her to keep her eyes downcast as she enter or exited a room nor was it strange for her to only keep her eyes on someone for a few seconds at a time- that was just (Name). She was distant, shy even, but never cold. And yet for some reason, she couldn't seem to even speak to Yuki, choosing to communicate through nods and hums with her eyes glued to the floor. It was disheartening but it wasn't maddening. Or, it hadn't been until he'd witnessed for himself just how friendly she'd become with Kyo by their third year. More than just simple nods and hums, she was having full conversations with him, laughing with him even. His chest filled itself with fresh, hot rage and he felt like he could start choking at any moment, his weak lungs expanding and contracting rapidly as he watched. Until that day he hadn't known his feelings for her ran as deep as they did, but...there was no mistaking it; he was in love. And she was too. She just didn't know it yet.

Watching her squirm beneath him had been enough for him to finish before he'd really gotten started, but that was fine. They had all night, if necessary.

"Yuki, please stop," she pulled against her restraints with a staggered breath and he smiled.

"I love you, (Name)," he couldn't stop himself from moaning ,"I love you so much."

It wasn't like he was trying to hurt her, no of course not. This was simply a precautionary measure. He was only protecting her. He needed her to be safe- from Akito, from his fangirls, and especially from Kyo. This was simply the quickest way to ensure her safety, he assured himself, marking her skin further for extra insurance.

Finished for the day, he placed one final hickey on her shoulder before placing a loving kiss onto her swollen lips. A cage wasn't quite what he had in mind, but it would have to do for the time being.

° • ° . .. .. 。・° • ° ・。 .. .. . ° • °

Yup, trash. Please forgive this poor excuse for a fic *bow*