25

//

Dear Prischelle,

Tomorrow is Mom's birthday and I heard she invited you and your family over for a dinner. I'm actually nervous. I'm thinking of a good way to impress your parents. I want to make a good impression. That's why after walking with you from school, I cleaned the house. As much as possible I don't want to suspect any dust.

Weird, isn't it?

Mom is even confused and told me that she'll do the cleaning instead, but I insisted. It's her birthday tomorrow and I don't want to tire her more. I know she's already are because of work.

Any way, I'm so happy we go home together again. We're getting comfortable with each other. I feel like my other side will only show up when I'm with you. Funny, right? But I want you to see me as a friendly person, even if I'm not. I want you to see that you can freely talk to me any time you want.

I...uhm.

I actually wanted to tell you this in person but I don't have the guts to do so. I'm afraid on what you will react and think.

I...like you. I know when it started and I'm not dumb not to be sure about my feelings, and I think I'm getting more of that.

I'm slowly losing the grip and I think I would fall any time. I just can't resist you and your charm.

I'm doomed, am I?

//