47

//

"I'm engage."

My body went rigid upon hearing those words. My hand went down under the table where I'm holding my journal. My mouth parted open. I'm incapable of speaking. You are smiling widely and happily while showing me the diamond ring in your left hand.

I couldn't take my eyes of it. My world sank and I can feel the tears trying to escape in my eyes. I don't want you to see me crying so I smiled.

I just smiled even if it hurts so much. I smiled even if my heart was like being ripped off.

Why does my plan always fail?

I want to show my journal to you but I don't want to be selfish.

"I'll be getting wed tomorrow. Finally. Me and my fiance had been to busy with work and I'm glad that it's finally happening. What do you think, Kaizen? I'm so excited yet nervous for tomorrow. I already take note of my vow. It's actually in my phone. And here, this is an invitation card. Go to my wedding, okay? I want to see you there."

Laughs sarcastically. I'm....I'm too late, am I?

I can sense that you are really genuinely happy while talking. I don't want your smile to disappear because of my agendas. So even if it hurts alot, I'm...I'm willing to sacrifice

Fuck. Fuck this.

Too late to regret. Too late to confess. It's...it's too late for everything.

I'm too late.

//