46

//

Dear Prischelle,

Six years.

It's been so long. I already graduated and now working in a famous bank. Young and successful but still hoping for you to comeback. My workplace is quite far so I have to look for a condominium so it will be less hassle for me.

It was weekend when I decided to visit my parents. They still live on the same village as before. But before I could enter our house I heard my parents talking to someone. The sound of the voices are very familiar so I assumed it's your parents, too.

"—Prischelle is back, you're invited."

"I'm very shocked by the news but send my regards to your daughter."

"Congratulations to your daughter. May she live a long and happy ******* life."

I didn't heard what my father said when a car suddenly drove passed me with a loud engine. But that doesn't stopped me by feeling so happy.

You're here! Finally! After six years you're finally back!

When I saw you getting out of your house, my mood lightens. You look more beautiful than before. Mature, tall, skinny, if possible you look more whiter than before.

You smiled as soon as you saw me. Fuck. I felt so happy that I'm tearing up.

"Long time no see." That's what you said.

I smiled widely and asked. "How are you?"

Your smile widens. "Happy."

I was being desperate that time that's why I asked if you can have dinner with me. But sadly, you still have a lot to take care of. But you promised to meet me tomorrow which I quickly agreed.

I'm so excited. I plan to give you my journal this time. It's been so long.

I missed you. I will not let this opportunity go waste this time.

//