43

//

Dear Prischelle,

I spent another week of my life without writing for you. I'm sorry. There's a lot happening to me right now. 2nd semester is starting and I have to be more focused now. Then Janna...she still keep on bothering me. And it became worse after getting discharged from the hospital.

She's getting more unreadable and creepy as days passes by. And the more fucked up thing is that...her parents just told me to bear with her.

Like, what the fuck? I can't handle her attitude anymore and her parents seem to be giving her to me.

One day she just showed up outside my classroom and introduces herself as my girlfriend, which is not true. Then she would come to my house every time.

Her attitude bothers me. She even wants me to stay at the same roof as hers! That's crazy. She's being crazy.

My parents can't take it anymore. They can't stand watching me bothered. That's why they decided to talk to her parents and I'm alone in our house now.

How's life there, by the way? Are you slowly coping up the new environment? Did you already made friends? Are you...seeing someone?

Please, wait for me. It may not be now but I promised to look for you in the future.

I know I'm asking too much. But I couldn't bear seeing you with another man. It hurts. It pains me. I love you so much.

—Kaizen

//