Three

I felt completely terrible for leaving the orphan in a sudden. When Helena and her driver drove me back to the orphan to get all my things, everyone was questioning.

Bonnie was asking what happened to my head. I told him it was an accident, and that I was saved by a very kind lady. The sisters asked where I went to last night. I didn't lied. I told them I was hit by a car and spent a night at the hospital.

I also told them that I was leaving, right at that moment. It shocked everyone, really. They cried, begged me not to go. But hey, this is life and it must go on. I'm having a chance to fix my life and future and i'm not missing it.

As rude as this will sound, the orphan is not where I belong. I needed to explore the world more and be someone better than just roaming round the streets doing nothing.

Jake was mad when he heard about this. He did not say a word, and I felt really guilty for telling him about me being adopted by the Woodleys. It makes me sound very selfish, and as much as I had to admit that I was selfish enough to take this opportunity and leave my family behind, I had to.
Still, he wouldn't say a word. Not until I said,

"Jake please. I don't want to leave you like this. I want to leave for good." And so he turned around and his eyes were all watery and for the very first time I heard him sob as he hugged me tight,

"Please don't ever forget us,"

"I won't" I said as I'm still suprised by his action, slowly patting his back. Jake has never hugged me. Well he has, but it was long ago and I was still very young.

"I'll miss you, so much" He whispered very slow into my ear.

"I'll miss you all too." I said, pulling back.

Jake wiped his eyes and land his hand in my shoulder,

"be a good girl to them yeah?"

And with that I left the orphan for good, waving everybody a goodbye.

I knew I was really leaving as we entered the car. Helena held my hand and I turned my gaze to her,

"We're going to Florida"

And as the car moves and the window rolls up, I knew that everything in my life was about to change, for ever.

-

short chapter yea but i'll promise to present Theo in the next one! Stay tuned and keep on voting peeeople! Luv yah

i'll post next chapter if this gets 30 votes and 10 comments! <- lets make it happen!