Six

I walked in to the big hall there is inside this building. Alot lot of business people rushed in to the room also, everyone looking for their seats immediately.

There are at least twenty rows, and I chose to sat in the 17th. There also is a big Screen in front, a projector too, of course, and moments later I saw Theo walking in with a few people in suits next to him, discussing over something while they all walk to the front. Everyone is already in their seats, and Theo's mic was already on.

"Afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Guests that I highly respected. Welcome, welcome to our office main hall and today our project presentation will be led by the son of this company owner, our biggest investor, Sir David James. This is his son Mr.Theo James, and he will be the one to explain everything." The man stepped back and the crowd starts clapping.

Theo walked in front with a mic in his left hand a remote to control the projector in his right hand. He coughed twice, then turned the big screen on. Everyone stopped clapping and here he's talking now, with his straight deep voice.

"Today I'll be talking about this project the team and I have been planning for the past two years."
He started. When he clicks the remote again, the screen turned to the first slide where there is a design of buildings along a forest.

"We planned to improve our work by expanding our project to these areas"

Click. And the screen changes into a view of woods. The jungle. Trees.

"New factories will start to construct in five to six months." he continues.

My jaw dropped as I saw his plans to take over the nature to make his company richer. I can't believe this. The man that I kind of felt an interest in just made my mind oppositely turned a hundred degree.

"My team and I believe that we can use the river, and the trees as our main sources for -"

Before he could even finish, and my mind could even process, my hand was already raising, and my body had made itself stand still with bravery.

"Objection" I say aloud, still with my hand raised. Theo's eyes caught mine, the whole room turned to me.

He raised his brows with uncertanties.

I didn't know why my mouth opened. But it is, it's opened, and I am ready to hit him with a thousand weapons.

"Our nature has almost extinct. Can't you see how many fires in the woods and animals dying? What about the negative effects that will be caused by your stupid factory? Why don't you think of your environment too? To make your company richer you could have done anything else, without damaging our world. If you're really that 'smart' you could have find a better solution"

Nobody said a word. From this distance I can hear him exhale, and I can see his father nearby him listening to me with interest.

Theo speaks again, "Miss, I believe you don't understand any of my workplan here-"

"No, no." David James raised his hand a bit, stopping his son from talking. "Let her continue to talk". he says with a spark in his eyes. Theo turned back, adjusting his suit, his brows furrowing. I noticed him annoyed, or angry because I interrupted him too much.

And I just realized how far I've gone to, how I should have had a better manner for big company meetings like this.

"I- I'm sorry." I make my way out, passing those important people.

"i- better get going" I walk out and shut the door. What the heck was I thinking.

SORRYYY for the looong time for update! Schooool's been busy, I'll hope to post real soon!

P.s do i still have a reader here RAISE YOUR HAND