X. A Strange Reunion

I was on hiatus for a couple of days, as school shit came to bite me back in the ass. Luckily, I resolved it as of now.

Jaina, Varian, and unsurprisingly, Rick, arrived at the gates of the Kal'dorei capital. Discussions about the Horde's growing problem of encroachment were going to be highlighted heavily.

Tyrande found them, and greeted the sorceress and the king. They were told of the Horde's actions, and that they will immediately discuss it.

Rick, however, was happy as hell in the inside, as he finally got to see the night elven race, and that the capital was beautiful as hell too. The thing is, that they were going to a meeting. Now, being the stir-crazy Marine that he is, he knew it wasn't a wise choice to break off from the main group, and in rationalizing it, he exerted effort to control himself from wandering off like a curious child in a library. Little did he know that his patience will soon pay off.

COUNCIL ROOM

"Lady Tyrande, we present an opportunity to unify our kingdoms, and in doing so, will strengthen your presence in Kalimdor. We are aware of the Horde's growing presence. I know our races have our differences, but what we did together in Mount Hyjal against Archimonde, is a testament to the power of our unity."

"Lady Proudmoore, I am pleased with your offer. I will heavily consider it. However, there is one thing I wish to show to you, as a gift for your offer."

"Please, no need to show extra effort. But, if you insist, then what would this be?"

"I am glad you asked. Follow me to the dungeons. What I speak of lies there."

"I say this would be rather interesting."

"It will be, indeed. This way, please."

Rick heard the matter concerning the dungeons. This made him quite happy, as at least, he will enjoy his infiltration. The question is, what will he do if they decide to journey back to Stormwind.

DARNASSUS DUNGEONS

Jaina and Varian followed Tyrande to a large cell, and had Eloimaya, Raene, Silenia, Ilyaria, and Merah waiting for them.

Meanwhile, Ilyaria gave a cue to John, which told him that he had an audience to speak to. He had to keep his composure. He did not want to incite a reaction of defense, especially with someone like Varian Wrynn.

Rick Redford could not wait to know what lies in that cell.

This was it. The moment of truth.

Varian and Jaina waited to see the prisoner in that cell. Suddenly, a hulking figure came forth from the shadows of the cell, and made itself known. A pit lord, of great proportions, only overshadowed by the late Mannoroth.

This put both human leaders on edge with eyes wide open, and both of them demanded an answer as to why a dangerous demon was contained in the very capital. Rick, however, was greatly surprised, as he never expected to see a pit lord in person.

"What is the meaning of this?! You should have disposed of it when you had the chance! I say, it is truly a waste of effort imprisoning this beast!" Varian exclaimed in anger

"Tyrande, are you out of your mind?! For all I know, this beast could launch an invasion within your very borders!" Jaina expressed worry

"Ease yourselves. I have not brought you to witness a mere demon. For this demon is quite special." Tyrande replied