XII-I. Azerothian Hangover

This is a sub-chapter designed to help smoothly transition to the next chapter by getting some matters out of the way. Enjoy. By the way, to children reading this, make sure you can handle this!

-DarkInfinity

....................................................................................................................................................................................

The following day before dawn, Silvian arose from her bed, remembering last night's unknown shenanigan, and headed to John in his room. Silvian then shaked his large head side-to-side using his tusks.

"Hhhhmmm?? Ughhh..... Hu- Silvian..??" John groggily awoke

"I will need your help, gentle giant." Silvian spoke

"What kind of help??" He asked

"It seems your friend has overindulged with the alcoholic beverages from yesterday. He may have finished off the rest of the leftover wines, and then some."

"Jesus H. Christ. Where is he?"

"He is on the stairs leading down to the dining hall. I suggest we come over quickly."

"Do you have a bucket or something? I guarantee you that the maids will be mopping later if we don't hurry up."

"Of course. Follow me."

John rose on his four muscular legs, and followed Silvian to get a large bucket. Then they headed to the location of the drunken jarhead. Luckily Rick was still asleep.

John and Silvian waited, until Rick woke up groaning a full minute later.

"uggghhhhh.... fuck..." Rick muttered

"Hey, party boy. Wake up." John spoke up

"J-john... I don't feel so goo- OH GOD! RRR-"

"Bucket. BUCKET!!"

Silvian hurriedly handed John the large bucket.

"RGHH-"Rick started

He quickly helped Rick up, then placed the bucket in front of him.

"HGGGHH!-"

Then suddenly...

"UUURRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rick just straight-up puked all over John. He forgot about the bucket.

"Ohhh!! Dear Goddess!" Silvian exclaimed with eyes wide open

"SSSSHHHHHHIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK MAN??!!!!!!"

Rick proceeded to empty the rest in the bucket.

"Ugh... UGH! That was the worst shit I've ever had! Jesus. Damn wine was too sweet! Jeez, my head hurts....." Rick said mutteringly

"Goddamn it, Rick! You just threw up on me, what the fuck?!" John shouted

"Sorry, man! I just popped like a balloon! Also must have been that buttered salmon and the friggin' kimchi I had!!" Rick replied

"Oh, come on! Seriously????"

"Eeeeeyup. Haven't had this much fun since Gamescom."

"Oh, my God. Silvian, where can I and this hungover psycho take a bath?"

"You can wash yourselves right in the lake. Follow me to the back of the Temple Gardens."

IN THE LAKE, CLOSE TO DAWN

John washed off the partially-dried vomit off of himself. He helped Rick, as he was still a bit weak from the vomiting. Silvian went off for a while.

John scooped up some water with his large hands, and poured it on Rick.

"What the hell, Rick? Good thing Silvian knew what you did."

"Sorry, man. Just wanted to have that much fun again. The day after I retired from the Corps, it was filled with sad shit. I was lost. Good thing I went to gaming, which led me to you in Gamescom. Me finding you again just made me really happy. So I decided to celebrate a little more after dinner."

"Hahah. Never knew you were quite the alcoholic."

"Corps habit, bro. When you get a chance to party, party REAL hard."

"I think you just did it too hard."

Both of them laughed after that. A minute later, Silvian came back and brought a druid over. She also had a set of clothing and some hot fish broth for Rick. The druid saw the gigantic pit lord.

"Good gracious! We-" the druid was about to panic

"It's alright. The huge demon is actually friendly. It's the human who needs healing." Silvian stopped the druid and informed him of the situation

Rick saw John's figure reflecting on the surface, and his relaxed pose over the water reminded him of a certain film when the sun started to shine. He decided to add humor.

"Duh duh dunn duh dunn, dururunn duruh dun dun....." Rick hummed while giving John a smile

"Why are you humming Jurassic Park?" John asked

"You look like a brachiosaurus taking a bath! Hahahhaaahaahaa!!!" Rick laughed

"Oh, come on! Not another dinosaur joke!" John groaned

"Heheh!"

When they were done, John dried himself off and handed Rick a towel. The druid approached Rick and touched his forehead, then cured him of his hangover.

Rick put on the clothes, drank the fish broth, then everyone headed back to the palace. The sun just came up, and illuminated the landscape of the beautiful Kal'dorei capital.

If you enjoyed this chapter, then I encourage posting on the comments below. Thank you.